Thread: Which is the best Kit Lense for camera

Which is the best Kit Lense for camera

I was assuming if anybody had an estimation on which kit lens essentially yielded improved excellence. I have 2 questions. The Canon 18-55 mm otherwise the Nikon 18-55mm or else the Pentax 18-55mm. Which one do you suggest or which one do you prefer?

Re: Which is the best Kit Lense for camera

I have a Pentax K200D with DA55/300, I regularly photos with a friend "canon" and EF 70-300mm 4.0-5.6 IS USM, that are objective costs 200 € more (and the DA is "tropicalized "the cover and the visor are provided), the photos are often less good qualities (in the same conditions of shots). Pentax reviews for small to close the loop: that you propose is fine, and compatibility has always been a highlight of Pentax. After the portrait, the fixed focal lengths are often used because they are excellent and have, in most cases, large openings (gives a reduced depth of field, often used in portrait).

Nikon's Vibration Reduction system provides improved performance in tricky lighting conditions. The new lens has a 3x zoom range equivalent to a fine range of 27 to 82.5 mm (equivalent film camera) with a DX format digital SLR from Nikon. The Vibration Reduction (VR) of the Nikon AF-S DX VR 18-55mm lens minimizes image blur caused by camera motion using image stabilization.

If you want to invest in an SLR, know that the case is "very little" in this investment. Over time, you'll buy a 2nd goal, then a 3rd, a tripod, a polarizing filter.... Moreover, whatever the case, the lens quality plays heavily in the quality of photos. So buy a box rather bare, and chose the target that suits you.

Another thing, since the Canon and Nikon lines evolve much in movement, look toward resellers Used. You can find little older devices (but not that much) at bargain price.

Now between Canon and Nikon, I cannot advise you. I have a Canon, because I started with Canon and the sudden I kept my goals by changing the case. I had three boxes Canon and frankly I'm really happy. But as I say, I cannot compare with other brands.

I recently purchased the Nikon D90 because I was previously in silver. Very happy with this choice. Device highly rated in magazines like "roving photographer", etc... But the key is to aboard good objectives for a very good case is useless if the targets are average.

Personal opinion, I recommend the full range Canon (yet faithful for 30 years) with a clear tendency to overexpose and thus provide snapshots with the sunniest parts completely puffs (uncorrectable). If you are not connected to video, the Sony DSLR range offers an excellent quality / price ratio, with a real LiveView, even if the finish is medium and large boxes. By cons, if you think "system" evolutionary lenses are expensive and limited. If you don’t need pictures in low light, Olympus has excellent optical base, critically acclaimed work.

I am dependent on my current kit lens. When my 50mm 1.8 still intact, I just used it. It is awfully strange; now shoot back with this lens. But since I Flowerbomb series could not possibly break this year, I used the same equipment that was available to me. And I'm quite satisfied