Thread: Anyone using GSM Toolkit Dongle

Anyone using GSM Toolkit Dongle

Guys I have been planning to get a GSM Toolkit Dongle that’s why I need to have some review for this product and if anyone of you has been using it then please share the detail about it with me. Can anyone tell me tell me if it reliable and safe for blackberry and HTC unlocking. And do you think internet is required for this application. And also tell me where I can get it.

Re: Anyone using GSM Toolkit Dongle

Well I don’t think that you should be going with it because once when I planned to go with at that time I was searching a lot for it on the internet but I wanst able to find anything regarding this not even a single forum was there I heard that number of people has been using it but still there is no forum for technical support so I don’t think that this is seeming to be a right brand to go with just avoid it. There have been no updates no data base update there is some problem with this application they seem to be cheaters. And using such device can damage your device.

You can find it on the IPmart.com and I am using it it is a good product for me I don’t know why you all have been having so many problem but I know that this is a good product and you surely need to go with it and have fun using the device. And yes it does needs the internet without that I don’t think it would be working.

I don’t think you need to use this device because this is not a good device one of my friend has been suing it and he has been facing lots of problem and once his device just switched off while unlocking and the phone got hanged and then there was lots of problem.

I am having a problem with unlocking the HTC desire the problem is that I cannot find the Visionary+ application file to run it please suggest me something the software has been asking me that if the phone has been already rooted and the answer for that is no I haven’t done it ever before so please now what can I don’t to get it back please help me with some suggestion. I just need to run it and then hit the Temproot now. This has been very irritating task and I wonder that why only I am having this problem none of my friend has had any problem with this.

Simple steps to go with try it out.
    1) You can simply Download VISIONary + R12 rooting app.
    2) Then need to download a file explorer.
    3) Then go to setting and then to application and then check the unknown sources and then uncheck the fast boot.
    4) Now just click on the development and check the USB debugging.
    5) Now just press back the button twice and sse.
    6) Now need to install the downloaded VISIONary from file explorer.
    7) Just leave all the options unchecked in the visionary.
    8) Then just click on the temproot now and let the process complete.
    9) Then click on the attempt permroot.
    10) Wait the phone would be itself rebooting and then thing would be done.

I have one more small solution for you and this would also help you out for sure and this would be the best solution I heard that your friends are not having any problem hile carrying out this process and so you can go to your friends and ask them to help you and this would surely help you out.

Thanks Joshe this is a nice comment from you and this has helped me out by letting me know a lot about it. I was not having any idea about using this application and this has been a tough time dealing with it and thanks to you guys who have given me a good idea and helping me out of this. I was wondering that any of you would have used it or no and was expecting that some of you would be coming up with some suggestion to let me be up with that.

Hi, could someone please please help me. I brought one of these gsmtool kit unlocking dongles (blackberry unlock tool)
    now my problem is this, how the hell do you use this software and dongle to generate unlock codes for blackberry via PRD & IMEI?

when i input the PRD and IMEI number the results i get are:

SIM CODE 38329081 MEP1
    NCK CODE 83934823 MEP2
    SUBSET CODE 90414637 MEP3
    PROV CODE 60893583 MEP4
    CORP CODE 76656426 MEP5

now what i dont understand is what to do next? how do i decode this info into the actuall unlock code? all these 5 differant sets of codes seem to be to short for 1 of them to be the actuall unlock code so what do i do next? any help would be very greatfull,
    Attached Images Attached Images

GSM Toolkit Dongle is another hack kind of tool which is supplied by some unknown manufacturer and using it can also result in total bricking of your mobile phones. So if you dont have any knowledge in unlocking mobile phone, then I would suggest to stay away from it rather than making the mobile phone unusable anymore.