Thread: Cracks Around volume button in Sony Ericsson Arc housing

Cracks Around volume button in Sony Ericsson Arc housing

Hello friends I was just rolling around my phone and suddenly I found that there was a crack in my housing of Sony Ericsson Arc and this is around the volume button and then I started a search over internet for this and then I found that some of the people are having this problem too I wonder why the same problem has been faced by many number of people whats the problem and now what to do can anyone tell me?

Re: Cracks Around volume button in Sony Ericsson Arc housing

Ya same query? I am having the same problem and the same problem has been faced by one more of my friend I think there is some problem either with the Housing or there is some problem with the phone I mean heating of the phone so what do you guys think about this?

There are simple reason’s for such stuffs I am also using this phone but I haven’t found the same just recall if you would have dropped you cell phone somewhere? I know over this question you would be asking me how you all dropped the phone and got the break right? Ok so I would like to even answer this if you haven’t asked this query so it is like this days phone has been a basic need for all of us and when we are having a good smartphone then I think that we need it very much so there is more chance that we would mis handle it and it gets dropped and so and there are so many people around the world who have been using this phone and some 5 10 people are having the complain so I think this is possible out of so many people 5 10 people are having same problem and this housing is bit delicate and so if you have been miss handling it with any less care you would be facing this problem so better you don’t carry it much or handle with care.

What you can do is only one think either use it as it is you go to the shop and get it replaced. And I think you cannot do anything more than that get the new housing and be happy again or handle your device with more care and leave thinking about it.

This can’t be a heating problem because this phone doesnot have any such problem which would be creating a damage to phone or so. What I can think is there must be some manufacturing problem but now you can’t do anything now this would be counted in physical damage. And there is something like some attachment and all there must be some fixing point which has been creating some problem with this.

I was having the same problem and i dont know why, i too tried to search a lot and have been asking to many guys but no one has been able to suggest me anything so i went to the shop and just got it replaced and now i am having a new good cover again and i hope this time it would be lasting for long and over here also i found the same thing that there is some problme with the housing it has been very delicate.

Ya i am also thinking that the change of the case is the only thing what i can do and i am planning to get a new one now lets see if this works, because what i have saw that when ever the original case gets change the comfort is been loosed. I have done this previously and have been sad with this and then i would also say that what would be the assurance that i would be getting a good case this time and when ever i would be replace it this time it wont be broke again anyways i only have a single option and so i need to go with it only