Thread: How can we Relock bootloader in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

How can we Relock bootloader in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Guys I have been thinking that is it possible to Relock bootloader in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc if yes please tells me how we can do this? Anyone knowing the steps then please suggest me or if you are knowing the tool then please suggest that too? I hope you all would be replying sooner and would be suggesting something better.

Re: How can we Relock bootloader in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Hello definitely you can do this and it is not a very tough task. After the Bl unlock you can find out the unlock key on the TA Misc. it doesn’t have any great logic behind doing this but still, and this does removes the key and this is the why the bootloader gets relocked and Flash and flash tool would be helping you out to do this and one more thing what I want to say is after doing you still cant get the DRM back it is thrown away from your phone. You just need to download this and then try out if you are getting the proper help.

Well friend there have been question been asked a lot that is this possible to reunlock the BL with the old unlocking key and for this the answer is yes the flash would be removing the newly created key which would be appearing after the unlock.

I have also heard many question been asked by many users and many users been following number of different steps when they don't have any complete idea about all such stuffs and this has created a big problems for them so i would be saying that this would be a bad question if you don't know anything about it this actually needs a better experienced guys who have been doing all this personally and this would be done properly by them only.