Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to disable “Activation Require” from the home screen of Blackberry Tour 9630?

How to disable “Activation Require” from the home screen of Blackberry Tour 9630?

Here I have something to ask from you people, I hope you will be able to help me. I want to disable the display of “activation require” on sprint and Verizon from my home screen of Blackberry Tour 9630, because, it feels bit annoying to me to see that always on my home screen. I have been trying to find solution for this from a moth but I am not getting any working solution. So, now I think I should ask here. If any of you knows any fix for this then please reply.

Re: How to disable “Activation Require” from the home screen of Blackberry Tour 9630?

So, if you are using an unlocked Verizon Storm on your Blackberry tour 9630, and you have on your screen “activation required” displayed or if your phone numbers are not getting displayed correctly, then here is a solution for you. The all you have to do is just dial ##000000 and then in the menu, add your phone number and at last select save option. This will make your device to reboot but after that your device will be activated. It is truly working solution and therefore it will surely going to help you. If you are getting any problem doing this then reply again.

Re: How to disable “Activation Require” from the home screen of Blackberry Tour 9630?

Thanks for replying here, but this solution didn’t work for me. I tried to dial dial ##000000 but, I think this code doesn’t works for Blackberry tour 9630 from Sprint. If you know any other trick for this, then please reply.

That is not any problem. If you are stuck with Sprint then the code that you should use is, ## 108181. Dial this and do the same as I told you above. This time it will work for sure.

I am using a Blackberry 9630. I have solved the “activation required” problem without any problem but now I got in another problem. My browser is not working, I even installed opera but that was having the same problem. I also tried doing internet setting through tcp but that also didn’t helped me. I can open only one page but after that if I try to open any other page then it just shows connecting, but don’t connects and so doesn’t opens any page. For other information, I am currently in India and using an Airtel sim card on my Blackberry 9630. If you know any fix for this issue then please reply. It is really very urgent for me.

Try using CrackUtils and you will also need service book from Airtel. You can download CrackUtils by searching it on Google.

You can use CrackUtil, that is no issue, it has nice interface than JL_Cmder, but you should keep in mind that it can even destroy your phone’s Operating System, if not used carefully. So, first get to know what and how you have to do things. CrackUtil can also help you when you are recovering and maintaining your blackberry phone.

I want to know a way to load the PRL on my Blackberry Tour 9630 Sprint. I already have SPC. The problem that I am facing is when I try to write the PRL with the QPST but I cannot write it because the program is not even making an attempt to write it. So, I need a solution for this, very urgent. Please, reply.

if you are using an unlocked Verizon Storm on your Blackberry tour 9630, and you have on your screen “activation required” displayed or if your phone numbers are not getting displayed correctly, then here is a solution for you. The all you have to do is just dial ##000000 and then in the menu, add your phone number and at last select save option. This will make your device to reboot but after that your device will be activated.
    I tried this many times but every time I am getting invalid password.

If you are getting invalid password every time, then first buy code for Tour Sprint. And also wipe your blackberry and reinstall a new OS again. Then see if you are facing same issue again.

Mine is never an unlock problem, as my blackberry is able to receive calls. I also tried restoring my Operating System by that didn’t work too. I have done all that stuff previously on my Blackberry 9530, but it doesn’t work. After that I tried putting the msl (and that was ##000000 for that phone) and send, then I configured that phone. So, I think I just want msl for Blackberry 9630 Sprint. If you know msl for this phone then please share it with me.

For Bell, it is ##111111. If you want then you can give it a try for your phone also. And see if it works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Odalis View Post
    That is not any problem. If you are stuck with Sprint then the code that you should use is, ## 108181. Dial this and do the same as I told you above. This time it will work for sure.
    yeah, i've been having the same code prob...i keep getting invalid code when i type the ##000000 or ##111111.... my phone unlocked cause i can make and recieve calls, but i see the "activation required" thing instead of ma carrier (digicel jamaica)... it's really annoying....

Quote Originally Posted by char.charr View Post
    yeah, i've been having the same code prob...i keep getting invalid code when i type the ##000000 or ##111111.... my phone unlocked cause i can make and recieve calls, but i see the "activation required" thing instead of ma carrier (digicel jamaica)... it's really annoying....
    Have you tried flashing the Blackberry Tour 9630 to OS7 or downgrading it to some other OS version to see if that solves the "activation required" error? If this still does not work then you will have to take your mobile phone to some mobile repair shop to get it unlocked but for this you will have to pay some minimum amount of money.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by No-Mercy View Post
    I am using a Blackberry 9630. I have solved the “activation required” problem without any problem but now I got in another problem. My browser is not working, I even installed opera but that was having the same problem. I also tried doing internet setting through tcp but that also didn’t helped me. I can open only one page but after that if I try to open any other page then it just shows connecting, but don’t connects and so doesn’t opens any page. For other information, I am currently in India and using an Airtel sim card on my Blackberry 9630. If you know any fix for this issue then please reply. It is really very urgent for me.
    How did u solve the "activation required" problem? I am also struggling with the same issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast