Thread: What is new in Android 2.3.3 update with Rom 3.0.1.A.0.145 in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

What is new in Android 2.3.3 update with Rom 3.0.1.A.0.145 in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Hello guys I have been planning to have a Andriod 2.3.3 with Rom 3.0.1.A.0.145 and I want to know that what is the advantage for this update, I want to know what are the extra features what I would be getting please help me. And suggest me and then than if anyone of you has been using it then please share your experience.

re: What is new in Android 2.3.3 update with Rom 3.0.1.A.0.145 in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

There has been lots of the changes and they are really very nice and you can surely move upto with it and some of the features I would be liking to tell you about and they are like:

1. As many of us has been waiting for the Hotmail ActiveSync issues to be fixed and so this version is having the problem been fixed. And it has been able to work with the native email.
    2. There has been facebook status been added under the name in the contact page.
    3. Facebook calendar has been able to sync with the calendar applications also.

Basically lot has been considered about the facebook and they have been clearing all the problem with that.

re: What is new in Android 2.3.3 update with Rom 3.0.1.A.0.145 in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

I think that is the reason I would be saying that there is nothing much in thin update you can go with it but I don’t think that you would be getting anything much other than a change in the facebook so its nothing great with it. And I think that this update has been developed by considering the problem of the facebook only.

There has been some changes in the photos and albums of the Facebook which is under a photos page after openning a contact and this changes are really nice. The other thing what I have found is the best feature what you can get that all the images in your facebook album would be in you android gallery application and this is something which no one have ever thought of this is a very nice move from the developers. There has been a new page which is known as the interests that would be showing all the groups that has been joined by any of the contact on facebook. The home screen which has been locked has been showing summary of the sms notification and that is also something very new. I think these changes are really awesome and you would be loving it you need to surely go with it, it’s a fun having this version.

I understand that this version has been giving a lot importance to the facebook but this is a proper move from them because most of the android users have been needing change in the facebook and they have been using the fecebook a lot, I think these days all of them has been using facebook and it has been important in all the ways so obviously it has been a better move commercially and even according to the users.

True words friend facebook application has been a need to all of them and so if the developers have been taking care of it then I think this is a good choice and they have not just thought to do this, this has been a request from the users only and the developers has too see the maximum users of there products so they know what they have to do.

I have found there were many problem with the scrolling and all in the previous version and now in this version they have really changed it a lot the scrolling and all have been very nice nor problem with it you can hold were ever you want in a proper touch. The images and videos viewing quality has been amazing and there are a good amount of small bugs been solved and now this OS has made the smartphone more important and very nice to use. If you are asking for the suggestion that you should go with or not then I would be saying you have to go with it if you want a real improvement in your phone.

I have found that this update is not actually that good as other have been saying i have done this update and I am having a problem of the phone been restarting number of time and this is a major drawback from the os and I asked the service center and they asked me to do it again and they theme self did it this time and I don’t know how and what they did but still I am facing the problem and I am going to contact them again and would be asking you to be away for some time from it.

Re: What is new in Android 2.3.3 update with Rom 3.0.1.A.0.145 in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Oh yes i have also saw that and i think that this would be better deal for me because i am also one of the good user of FB and so this would be a better option and i have found many problem with the facebook and so i am finding this a nice deal for me. And i have been asking many question about this also so when i am getting what i wanted so why not to go with it.