Thread: iPhone 3 is not detecting any sim shows only emergency mode after jailbreak

iPhone 3 is not detecting any sim shows only emergency mode after jailbreak

Hey guys I am in trouble and I need your help on this recently I had bought iPhone 3 used and jailbreak it now the problem is that my phone is not detecting any SIM I am inserting which previously was working fine. I first thought that my SIM may have problem so I got the new one but still facing the same problem I even inserted my friends SIM card on it but same result all my phone is showing now is emergency mode I am very upset and don’t know dose any one here can help me get through this I would be very much glad to get you help.

Re: iPhone 3 is not detecting any sim shows only emergency mode after jailbreak

Hey I am also facing the same problem and don’t know what to do I have iPhone 3GS running on iOS 4 .and it’s gone to emergency mode after Jailbreak. When I insert SIM its lock and then when I insert magic sim it’s unlock please I need help to solve this thanks

Same problem here and made all possible search but yet I didn’t find any solution regarding this does anyone help me on this

May be this will help you. If after jailbreak your phone goes to emergency mode then
    • Search for the software named iFunbox software
    • After run iFunbox and sync it with phone
    • Then go to the private ---> var ---> root ---> Library on it delete original lockdown folder and put attached lockdown folder
    • After doing all those think just restart the phone
    I hope this will solve all issue that you having cheers …………

Thanks man my problem solved now I can use my phone with any sim card thanks to you man great solution .

Quote Originally Posted by switchblade327 View Post
    May be this will help you. If after jailbreak your phone goes to emergency mode then
    • Then go to the private ---> var ---> root ---> Library on it delete original lockdown folder and put attached lockdown folder
    Hey was also have the same problem but with your solution everything is working fine I am glad to get help from you

Sorry man I am still facing the same problem iOS 4 haven’t jailbreak its just install cydia so when I use iFunbox its cant recognize /private/var/root/Library/,. So its my problem right now that I am failing to detect that directory wit iFunbox. So does anyone known any other alternate method to do this I would very glad thanks

Thanks man worked for me also but the problem is iTunes can’t detect my phone anymore can anyone help me on this

It’s not working for me either I had used it on 3 phone and no positive sign

Quote Originally Posted by switchblade327 View Post
    I restart my phone with the sim that I wanted to use its prompt me to iTunes so I connected my phone to iTunes on PC Via usb and the moment I saw phone showing its desktop I pulled the plug and disconnected my phone i not at all stay for iTunes to rectify it. I then played with phone for some time made call and text massage and then plugged it to iTunes again now it’s working fine Don’t know if doing it that way make any difference I just thought I would tell you how it worked for me.

Great solution work on 2 iPhone and going good appreciate you afford .