Thread: Shall I Buy HTC HD7 now or wait for Windows Mango phone?

Shall I Buy HTC HD7 now or wait for Windows Mango phone?

Hello friends I was planning for the new phone of the T-Mobile and I was thinking to purchase the Windows Phone 7 (WP7) phone, as I am also trying to find out if I buy a HTC HD7 right now which is for $0.01 from Microsoft or should I wait for the windows Mango handsets which is yet to come up in a few months. Right now I am having the Blackberry Pearl 8120 which is not suitable for me to use and I would also like to have a brand new phone as soon as possible, as I do not want to repeat my mistake which I have done while buying the Blackberry Pearl 8120 and even also not to buy a two year old phone again. So, I want the suggestion of you people that what should I so and which phone I should go for. Please give me your suggestion to me. Thank you.

Re: Shall I Buy HTC HD7 now or wait for Windows Mango phone?

I would suggest you to for the Windows mango phone, as it will be the latest and also will the new one for you, so it is better you wait for some month and get the latest phone, if you go for the HD7 then it will be the older phone in the market.

Well my friend I am using the HTC HD7 now and will be using for some couple of months, as I love this phone very much. I want to say that all Windows Phone 7 devices will be able to get update to switch over to the Windows Mango, and also according to beta users (some are using it and it is available), Windows Mango runs even faster on the same hardware without giving problem to the user. I think that there will be better phones at the end of this year, but I think it will be not you who will be left out with the HD7 buying. As I am experiencing the using of the phone, so you can also try it. The final choice will be yours to take it or not. Hope my suggestion might help you.

Well the above user is also correct but it is better to buy a brand new phone with the new operating system in it. So it will be the best and good for you to take it.

My friend what I was thinking that the new hardware might be gone to add some more of the hardware sensors and also a front camera and some other stuff which are been connected to new and latest generation. So if you thinking for going to new version operating system then you will be using applications that require that all those new stuffs, so it is better to wait for the latest version of the windows operating system. Otherwise, the faster processors and more RAM will be not going anything new as you compared with the WP7, since it is so fast previously on present hardware. The HD7 looks nice as I like the big screen which it is having for the display.

I would suggest you to go with the new and latest version of the operating system phone, as the entire above user have told the reason for going to the new from the older and also what changes you will get in the new one.

I want to say that I have purchased the HD7 past few months ago and sincerely I love it and using the phone is too good for me. The screen leaves a bit to be much loved over as the Samsung and Apple is offerings, but any how it is a small compromise with all the positives features of the phone has to offer to the user, even I was a bit convinced by the WP7 platform during the first time of using it, but now I would like to say that actually enjoying the phone. The UI (User Interface) is cool, and all the applications / game selection in the phone are been just getting improved and better than the earlier, and I forget to add that your HD7 will be able to get the Mango update anyway, so you have to not worry on that. So in any case you will be able to get the Mango on your phone.

I have said that I want a brand new phone, so I will wait and go for the new phone which is having the windows operating system which is the Mango. Thank you for all your suggestion you people have given to me.