Thread: Blackberry bold 9000, after doing flash just red light is blinking

Blackberry bold 9000, after doing flash just red light is blinking

Here I have really a very serious issue with my Blackberry bold 9000. I did unlock my blackberry bold with MFI and using BlackBerry Desktop Manager, I did flash also. But, after I done with flash I got an error saying something like OS not found or any other thing and after that my Blackberry goes dead and I cannot do anything with it. When I connect it through USB or put a charger then I noticed that just a red light blinks and nothing happens. And the most serious thing is that I cannot connect my phone even to the computer also. I want my phone to start working again, so if any of you knows that how can I fix this problem then please reply with the solution. It is really very urgent for me, because I am not able to use my phone.

Re: Blackberry bold 9000, after doing flash just red light is blinking

That is not a very big issue. You fix it for sure. You just need to download the latest sfi files and also the latest flash file update from blackberry’s official site. First look for the country provider and then run MFI loader again. And this time make sure to disable autostart and turn off the internet connection. After all this, click on phone info and then unlock. When the process will be about to finish, it will ask you to do a full flash your Blackberry bold 9000. Now open the Blackberry desktop manager and then click update for your blackberry phone. It will take a little time to finish, but once it will get finished, it will ask you to enter”Start”. When you will get finish with typing start then you phone will undergo a reboot and after that your phone will work for fine.

As I mentioned in my question, my Blackberry bold 9000 is not connecting to my PC. When I connect it using USB, it doesn’t show any com port. Just a red light blinks continuously.

Unfortunately, just a week ago, I got stuck in the same problem. So, if anyone has got any solution for this then please reply. It will help me also.

my Blackberry bold 9000 is not connecting to my PC. When I connect it using USB, it doesn’t show any com port. Just a red light blinks continuously.
    First, open Desktop manager and then open application loader. When you will go to update your software, you will see that it will not recognize your phone because you are having USB problems. At this situation, first connect your Blackberry with the USB and after that without any delay click on OK. When you do this it will recover your phone and then, if you want, you can try the multiloader all over again.

my Blackberry bold 9000 is not connecting to my PC. When I connect it using USB, it doesn’t show any com port. Just a red light blinks continuously.
    You can connect your blackberry bold with Computer, but for that you have to provide it a fully charged battery and also don’t forget to download the latest desktop manager for Blackberry bold 9000. Now, if you will plug in the USB cable, it should detect a new hardware or RIM, once this is completed, quickly click Detect device and then it will look for USB pin, after all this thing go to Restore mode and flash it with the latest downloaded updates.

You all should remember the main problem that I have is my PC doesn’t recognize my phone at all. My computer doesn’t show any USB connection even not for a second. So, I think, now my main question is how I can make my phone to be recognized by my computer. If anyone can understand my problem and knows any solution for this then please reply.

Here is a solution for you. First connect your blackberry to your computer without battery. It will connect your blackberry to your PC. Put the battery again in your phone when it shows connecting jvm. If will surely work for you. And if you are still not able to connect your phone then I think you should try buying BB5 tiger 3 in one USB cable.

I had two phones and both Blackberry bold 9000. And once, both were not switching on and when I used to connect then to charger, they were not charging. As I got my two phones dead, I tried to search for many solutions, I tried them what I got but none of them worked. Then finally I took the battery out from my blackberry phone. And after two days when I inserted the battery again then I was surprised as both started showing charging after few minutes. And now both of them are working very finely. Therefore, I will suggest you to try this also at least for once. Remove your battery and don’t put it or charge your phone for at least 48 hours. And after that when you connect to charger then after around ten minutes it will switch on.