Thread: How to Activate GPS on Android Phone

How to Activate GPS on Android Phone

Hello friends, I have recently purchased the new phone which is having the Android operating system, I do not know which is the version of the android operating system also, I want to ask that to activate the Global Positioning System (GPS) on the phone, so please tell me how to do it. As I have no knowledge to operate the smart phones, as I am not good in the new gadget and also do not use the gadget the most. So I want to know how to activate the GPS on the phone, so please give the method or any way through which I can activate the GPS. Thanking you all in advance for the suggestion you will made to and also for the way to do the activation of the GPS.

Re: How to Activate GPS on Android Phone

You can get the method from the user guide manual book which you get with the phone, and in that you will be able to get the solution for activating the GPS, as it is been given in the user guide manual.

You can search on the Google and you will be able to get the link of the setting to do the activations of the Global Positioning System (GPS) and you will be able to trace from the satellite as it is been connected with the satellite. As it is the position based services which is becomes a huge battery draw off when it is left running in the background of the phone. That is why the Android provide a particular control for the GPS chip in the entire devices. Actually there are some of the custom widgets which permit you to turn on or turn off the GPS satellite location, which is from exactly from the home screen. In daily use, it is the good battery performs to leave the GPS satellite location off until it is been required for Google Maps or for navigation applications.

Well the above user has told you the correct way and also the perfect to get the solution for it. So I would also suggest searching on the Google and you will be able to get the link to activate the GPS of the phone. So just check and do it.

It is easy and also have the steps to do the activation of the GPS, just follow the following steps and you will be able to get the GPS activates on your android phone,
    1. Go to your home screen of the phone
    2. Tab on the menu icon on the screen
    3. In the menu go to do the settings and just tab it.
    4. Scroll down through the various lists of Settings and find Location and tab on it.
    5. In that you will get two options which is the use wireless network and use GPS Satellites.
    6. Just click on the check boxes which are beside of it and then the GPS Satellites will be turn on the GPS chip of the phone.

Just follow it and the GPS will be activated on your phone.

The above user has provided with the correct and also the exact method to activate the GPS, as it is the method to activate the GPS satellite.

The above user have provided you will be able to get the GPS on your phone, if you do not understand with the steps of the user have given to you then you can go on to Google and search for the video to activate the GPS on to your phone, you search along with the phone you are having and also the phone which you are using it right now, such that which is having the android operating system in it. As I seen some of the videos of it on the internet so I am suggesting you to see and also it will be easier for you to do it and also to apply the settings, hope it might help you.