Thread: Where can i get leather case for my HTC chacha

Where can i get leather case for my HTC chacha

Hi, I am using HTC chacha and it works perfectly, but the only thing that made me worry is like I have got scratches on the screen somehow and because of that only I am about to have leather case for my mobile but don’t know from there can I get it, any idea?

I have tried so much founding out but didn’t get from anywhere as the mobile is most recent one.

Any suggestion would be surly appreciated.

Re: Where can i get leather case for my HTC chacha

I am also not sure from where you can get the case but still according to me you should first of all take care about the screen at least, I mean to say you can simply make use of screen protector in order to avoid such scratches on it. And that is surly available in the market, you just have to visit any gadget store and from there only you’ll get the protector, I am not sure but you can ask for the case as well, because that’s the only place from where you can have all the accessories.

I am agree with the above user as you should get the screen protector first, and as far as mobile case is concern you should try to get it from the mobile or any gadget showroom, I have bought it from there only for myself.

But there are few other model’s case as well that you can use, I am telling you because I know the mobile that you are using is quite recent one and that’s why you may not get case from anywhere, but at least you can use any other as well.

I have search to all the nearest store but really didn’t get it from anywhere, and you were right actually as they all were sating the same thing as the model is actually recent one.

Anyways thanks for the immediate replies..

i have order it from the internet only, because I was also the same victim as you are now, though I am having another mobile, but the situation was same as I was not able to get the case for my mobile, but as I visited the website of the same product I got the case from there.

I would suggest you the same thing to visit the HTC’s website and order it from there only, you can have it from the accessories section for your mobile.

And if suppose you didn’t get it from there then let me tell you there are too many other website that we can visit and order case from there, but be aware as you have to pay more in order to get your product. And that charges would be as delivery tax and many other.

If suppose you are not getting the case from anywhere you can simply visit the service center of HTC, because from there you’ll surely get the case.