Thread: HTC chacha battery drains Quickly

HTC chacha battery drains Quickly

Hi, I have recently purchased a new mobile as I have mentioned in the title, but it have noticed that the battery doesn’t last longer. As My phone lost 35% of battery in just 8 hours as though I don’t do anything through the mobile.

Regardless of its battery life I am quite satisfied with the mobile’s performance. But still it is merely unacceptable. Any idea why this is happening? or I would like to know about the facts for improving battery life.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: HTC chacha battery drains Quickly

I don’t think there is some problem with the battery life because it might not be possible that you haven’t even touch it. Thus assuming your uses I would say it is the perfect battery life you are getting for your mobile.

it might be possible that there could be some problem with any of your accessories thus according to me you should try to test them all so you can be sure about the fact as the mobile works perfectly.

First of all you should try to charge your mobile fully with another charger so that whenever you make use of it again you can figure out the performance and if suppose your devices works perfectly that means there could be some problem in the charger that you are using currently, thus you should change it.

And if suppose the same problem happening that means there might be some problem in the battery itself, but still let me tell you as this is exclusively depends upon your usage for sure.

you should try to minimize using the mobile feature such as Bluetooth, WIFI. Because this are the things that actually causes more battery drain, thus if suppose you continuously make use of any such application then surely you’ll not be able to use your mobile for longer.

I think I am agree with the above user because I also have the same mobile and it doesn’t have any such problem rather it holds the power till 2 to 3 days though I make use of each and every application in the mobile. but I think there is surely some problem in your device so as mentioned by the above user you should try to test your accessories that you are using in your mobile and if suppose you find any problem with that you can simply make a replacement for that particular hardware.

It might be possible that this could be happening because of any application running in the mobile. because just after one call, my Dialer application begins draining my battery rapidly, thus I have just tried each and everything but nothing appears to be working. And at last when I delete that application it was working perfectly, thus would like to recommend you the same thing as you should try to delete any such application on which you have doubts. Because they are the major reason for such causes.

And as far as I know it is actually happens with the third party application only thus you should try to delete any such application if you had installed any.

it might be possible that there could be some problem in your device firmware thus according to me you should try to reset the device.

And it is strongly recommended to make a backup of each and everything which is important because though soft resetting will not wipe anything but hard resetting will surely done this.

If you are still having the same problem you should try to update the firmware of your mobile, because through that only you can figure out the changes in the performance.

there are certain quick solution that you can prefer in order to avoid battery draining in your android mobile.

• Use Android Power Control widget

• Calm down on the status updates

• Switch off auto-sync

• Disable 3G connectivity

• Lower the screen brightness or set it to adjust automatically.

• Turn off GPS

• Monitor each and every process

• Set a Wi-Fi timeout

• Go Gothic

• Install a time-sensitive power manage

• Put your phone somewhere there's a good reception

• Buy an in-car charger

• Reduce RSS feed update frequency

I have the same opinion as the above user but if suppose you are still having some problem with the device that surely means there is some problem in your hardware for sure, and you must have to get it replaced as soon as possible.

Thanks for the suggestion dude but still I have done each and everything regardless of changing its firmware. But still I am not sure whether it will lose my warranty that I have gotten with the device, will it?

Or do I visit the support center?

See I would say that’s not necessary but still as a very good option you should visit the service center for sure. But though if you know how to make your firmware update you can do it on your own for sure.