Thread: How to fix HDMI Mirroring on Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc 4.0.A.2.368

How to fix HDMI Mirroring on Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc 4.0.A.2.368

Got a new HDMI cable and plugged it in to my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc smartphone. This will be contains the 4.0.A.2.368 firmware which will be help to perform an internet surfing as well as playing online games. Now the problem is HDMI Mirroring issues arrives on it. I want the perfect solution that helps to fix such problem. Thanks for any kind of suggestions regarding this trouble. Thanks for any help.

Re: How to fix HDMI Mirroring on Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc 4.0.A.2.368

Most of the times, this is Sounds like another bug in the firmware. In that case, the best way is to be use an firmware update onto it. The Android based mobile phone has the capability to perform online firmware update task on it. Hence you need to first go to the setting menu. Then click on the about option and then use the inbuilt firmware update option on it. This will be help to solve such HDMI mirroring problem. Then in the response, this will be work to set the HDMI settings on the phone. Then try this and see what happen on it.

There is also the other way to solve such kind of problem. The best is to be using the restore setting on this mobile phone. Hence you need to use a proper factory setting restore options onto it. It really work to solve your problem. Try this and see what happens onto it.

I have faced the similar kind of problem on this mobile phone. That time when I locate the HDMI setting on this mobile phone then the resolution says "TV does not support this resolution". Hence I decided to use the proper way to find the real problem behind this. Hence I read several articles related to this mobile phone. This articles mention that the factory reset process is to be capable to perform this HDMI problem on this mobile phone. I use the process that is mentioned on those articles. This will be work and in result, the connection with the TV set has to be solve this problem. then use it for your problem.

This problem could be arrives because of the inbuilt ROM of your system may not connect properly to the HDMI port. Hence you need to set this connection in proper and then you can able to use this HDMI on this smartphone.

Most of the time the custom ROM has to be makes some problem. in that case, The ROM is equipped with a customized theme. In this ROM there are number of tweaks and quite a few bonus inside the package. For removing such kind of trouble the necessary to perform an flash this ROM task. This is necessary and it will be fix such kind of problem. try this and locate the real performance on your mobile phone.

The Arc is one of the thinnest smart phones. Sometimes it could be happen that this HDMI port of the mobile will not be work well. then you need to use the proper way to fix this problem. in that use the proper reconnection task to solve this problem. Then try this and locate the real performance of this HDMI.

Sony Ericsson has been working hard on making its own skin of Android look even sharper than ever. Sometimes it could be possible that the inbuilt Android firmware didn’t able to do this kind of connectivity task. Then the best way is restore the setting of this mobile phone. This will be solving your problem. for more information you can contact the official site expert. Then use it and follow the number of instruction on this mobile phone for fixing this kind of problem.