Thread: How to get 2.3.3 rooted with unlocked bootloader on Sony ericsson xperia arc

How to get 2.3.3 rooted with unlocked bootloader on Sony ericsson xperia arc

Last month I buy the Sony Ericsson xperia arc smartphone and that time I really like its overall features. This is the mobile phone that really helpful to perform an online game playing and the internet surfing task. Now I want to perform a rooting task on it. I want to perform this with the unlocked bootloader. Any help to do this task will be appreciating.

Re: How to get 2.3.3 rooted with unlocked bootloader on Sony ericsson xperia arc

If you have an unlocked bootloader then you can necessary to use the recovery image of this smartphone to perform this task. The recovery disk has to be helping a lot to perform such kind of process onto it. Hence if you want rooting this mobile phone the best is to be use the proper recovery image and then perform this rooting task onto it. The android firmware 2.3.3 version booting image also supports to do this task within the correct manner. Inbuilt android features setting then help us for this rooting task with this unlocked bootloader on your mobile phone.

Re: How to get 2.3.3 rooted with unlocked bootloader on Sony ericsson xperia arc

This is the most complicated task and in that you need to use and perform some uncommon process onto it. I personally suggest to you for contact the official site expert. The official site expert has the good knowledge about this kind of process. They help to you for performing such kind of task on this on Sony Ericsson xperia arc mobile phone. The other way is to be use and manual to perform this rooting task. Try it for solve your problem.