Thread: Sony A77 vs. Sony NEX7 vs. Sony A65

Sony A77 vs. Sony NEX7 vs. Sony A65

Hello friends, I want some suggestion on the three cameras, as I came across the Sony cameras, the camera are the A77, A65 and the NEX7, so I want the suggestion of yours that which I should select it and also which is the best also to use to click the photos, I have came across two of the model which is the A77 and A65. So give me your suggestion that which one I should go for and also which is the best to use also. As I love to click the photo, and earlier I was using the Canon camera to click the photo, but now I found that the Sony is good and also have some of the best camera to capture the photos. Thanking you all in advance for all your suggestion and also for the thoughts you will share with me.

re: Sony A77 vs. Sony NEX7 vs. Sony A65

I would suggest you to go for the A77, as it is having the built-in GPS, as some of the camera have this feature in them, so I would tell you to select the A77.

Well my friend, I am using the full – frame Sony DSLR, as I have purchased it some few years ago, as I was using it as I was very much impressed with the viewfinder which I have not seen on any of the DSLR camera and it was also the best. I would tell you to go for that, but you have asked among these three then I would also suggest you to go for the A 77 as it is the best and also have some best features which you will be able to see in some of the camera and also in some greatest camera which are been used by the photographers. So go for the A77 and use it as it is the best to use.

I will also suggest you to go for the A77 and would also suggest not go for the NEX7 as it is not good to use and also it is good for the kid who want to get into the photography section, so it is good for the starters.

Well as the above user have told you to select the best and also for the good and the best camera, as the users are saying to go for the A77 so I would so tell you to go for the same as it is may be the best, as I am not aware of the cameras, as I do not use the camera as the most and even I have the hobby to go for the camera. So I have no idea about the both the camera, I can only say that you can select the best which are having the best and also some of good features, if I would have been at your place then I would have gone through the reviews and also the best features to use as compare for using myself. So you select the best and also the good one for yourself.

Re: Sony A77 vs. Sony NEX7 vs. Sony A65

Thank you for the suggestion, as per your suggestion I am going with the A77.