Thread: How to get root of the s-on status

How to get root of the s-on status

Hello friends, I am using the HTC status, on the status I am having the s-on status. So I want to remove some of the applications from the phone, as I want to remove the applications which are of the social networking sites such as the twitter, facebook mad even such others, as I want to take the phone to the china, so that I do not want to use the applications over there. So please suggest what should I do to get root the phone. Thank you.

re: How to get root of the s-on status

Well you can buy the xtc clip to do the s-off of the phone, so go and search for it and apply it on the phone and you do not have to remove any of the application from the phone.

re: How to get root of the s-on status

Well you can remove the application from the phone, but I would suggest you to the backup of the phone, such that when you go in some other country and you need these application then you do not have to download them and installed them again, as these application were been available when you have buy the phone, so I would also suggest you to do the backup, for doing the backup I would suggest you to use the Titanium backup, as you are doing the rooting of the phone, then only do the back up of the phone. I also want to add in that you are careful with the application you are removing when doing the root of the phone.

Re: How to get root of the s-on status

I think that you have the only option of the xtc clip to use, as there is no such other option to use during the time of the rooting of the phone. So you better do it and be safe and do it.