Thread: "IntoNow" Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc availability in UK

"IntoNow" Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc availability in UK

HI, I have recently purchased Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc and before that I was a nokia user, and I hope guys you know about the application called shazam, because as it is for the music there is application as I mentioned in the title that’s “intonow” for TV show, that I want for my mobile. but as when I was trying to download it I came to know that it Is not available in UK.

Thus any idea, is really true? And if so then when it would be available, and is there any other way through which we can get it?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: "IntoNow" Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc availability in UK

Yeah it might be possible that you won’t get it in the UK but still have you ever get any error showing any such message? Because see if you are just considering the rumors and not trying to download them let me tell you as you should try at least for sure.

See you can try to get it from here.
    https://market.android.com/details?i...w&rdot=1&pli=1

Off course you can download it from other source as well, I don’t know exact website name but still google is always there to help us, I mean to say you should try to search the same thing in google, and surely you’ll get too many links of the sites apart from the android market and off course from there only you can download it, as this is the free application as the extent to I know.

I have tried to download it, but it doesn’t give me the install button, is there any other application that works exactly the same as this application? Or can anyone give me the download link from where I can directly get it?

Thanks for the above suggestion.

I am not sure whether you’d like it or not but still there is application called TV Shows that you can have for your device which is almost same as the one you have mentioned. But I am not sure whether you’ll get it free, because once when I was visit the website I came to know that it actually costs 3.99 US dollar.

By means of that you can download TV Guide's network listings and entertainment news for absolutely free, but there are some problems but it might be possible that it could be with some specific device, but still I would like to suggest you to have it for sure.

I am agree with the above user but still if you are looking for the one then I would like to give you an attachment you can simply download it from here only.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey thanks for the attachment, I got it and really it is working.