Thread: Is Logitech Momo steering wheel recommended for gaming console and pc

Is Logitech Momo steering wheel recommended for gaming console and pc

I want to buy Logitech Momo steering wheel. The wheel looks nice and I had seen some gameplay video of this wheel. So will you recommend me this. Does it works well for the racing games. I just need some user experience on the same. How you find the performance of the wheel and its output.

Re: Is Logitech Momo steering wheel recommended for gaming console and pc

The gaming wheel is awesome. You can use it for racing games. The setup is easy and not tougher to use. The connectivity is normal for gaming consoles and PlayStation. What matters is the faster responsiveness of the game-pad which you use for gaming. And till yet the review is quiet fine. I cannot say it is the best one, but comes in the same list. There are other many game pad also. The pad is made on similar technology which was used by Driving Force Pro. The wheel give you a very realistic approach in racing games. Talking about the upper body it has nice coating which is soft for hand. The rubber grip is nice enough to hold it firmly. The paddle are also nicely designed and I will say it is an fully made for racing games. Controls are traditional that can be found on the other gaming pad also.

There are more offering from Logitech under gaming wheel category :
    • Driving Force Wireless
    • G27 Racing Wheel
    • Logitech Speed Force Wireless
    • Driving Force GT
    • Formula Force EX
    • Driving Force EX
    • G25 Racing Wheel
    • MOMO Force
    • NASCAR Racing Wheel
    • Driving Force Pro

Till now this steering wheel is one of the most recommended one for Xbox 360. I had found many user feedback on this and that is positive. If you own a gaming console you can simply for this. It offers a plug and play support with smoother gameplay.

Have a look on Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel. It is an wireless steering wheel with an much better design.It comes with paddle support which gives you better control on the car you are driving. A dashboard support with this steering wheel gives more realistic support for gaming. Controls are handy and nice. I do not much about the price difference, but I am sure that this will be better than Logitech. I found many recommended this for xbox and pc. It is not just the wheel but with an stand that offers the car dashboard look, makes it easy to use it anywhere without support.