Thread: Is the sound quality of xperia arc good or bad?

Is the sound quality of xperia arc good or bad?

Recently I have purchased a sony ericsson xperia arc android phone for myself. I would say that no doubt this phone is just amazing and I am quite satisfied with this phone. I am using the silver version and it is the best looking phone as per me. I especially like the camera and the screen of this phone. But the only thing that I am started to dislike is the sound quality. Sound Quality that is coming through headphone is not good enough. It is good for some casual listening but if I want to play mp3 files then sound quality is not that good. I have tried many multiple headphones like Hippo VB or Nuforce NE7, the sound quality remains same with no improvement. I have also tried PowerAmp but the results were same. I want to what DAC is used by the Xperia Arc? Please tell me any way that I can update the firmware and get a good sound quality. Please help me out. Thank you in advance.

Re: Is the sound quality of xperia arc good or bad?

there is a very good option of MH700. I would suggest that you go for the MH700. you have the option to change the headphones if you like. I personally use the MH700 with HPM-77 headphones and i am enjoying every bit of it. If you want this then you could check with the customer service and ask them to guide you like you can ask them to tell you if they have any information about MH700. ask them to tell you from where to buy also.

Re: Is the sound quality of xperia arc good or bad?

I am having Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo. I like the sound quality of this phone. The sound is deep, loud and clean. I think in sony phones, currently it has good sound quality. Even with headphones, the sound is just amazing.