Thread: How does build quality of sony ericsson xperia ARC and sony ericsson xperia X10 differ from each other?

How does build quality of sony ericsson xperia ARC and sony ericsson xperia X10 differ from each other?

I am currently using sony ericsson xperia x10 phone. I like this phone and I am quite satisfied with this phone. But I get a little distracted when I see new models getting released. Actually I am planning to purchase an xperia arc as well but I am little confused right now. I have heard that xperia arc has problems regarding cracks and color fading. I personally feel that every phone has some or another drawback. So if we expect the phone to be completely perfect then that is not possible. I want to know that how is the build quality of the the xperia arc. How much difference is there between them? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you In advance.

Re: How does build quality of sony ericsson xperia ARC and sony ericsson xperia X10 differ from each other?

Firstly let me tell you that xperia arc is just an amazing device to have. I think you will get the crack if you go for the blue version one. If you go for the silver one then you might not get the crack. But Battery cover is a tiny bit squeaky on the silver model. If that is ok to you then you can use a small paper under the cover.

Re: How does build quality of sony ericsson xperia ARC and sony ericsson xperia X10 differ from each other?

I have seen both the phones and I own an xperia arc. I would say that yes xperia x 10 has better build quality than the xperia arc. My xperia arc has dropped a lot on the hard surface, but nothing has happened to the phone. I would suggest you to purchase this xperia arc phone without think too much. You can get a silicon case for your phone. It will protect your phone very well. You will not have to worry about the build quality and all. I would suggest you to go the mobile shop and compare it by yourself. You will find better results by doing so. It is always said that it is always better to see and decide rather than hearing and deciding. There you will find experts who will guide you thoroughly. All the best

Xperia arc has larger screen and better grip as compared to the xperia x10. Arc fits much better in the trousers we wear. So xperia arc definitely has better physical structure I assume.

Hardware and software are quite same in both xperia arc and xperia x10. Xperia arc has a better and fast processor than the xperia x10. I think you should have a look on different phones too of the same range. i think there is not much use of having two similar phones.