Thread: sony ericsson Xperia arc s specifications, price and release date

sony ericsson Xperia arc s specifications, price and release date

Currently I am using an o2 gsm phone. I want to buy a new phone. I want to buy Xperia arc s as I have heard a lot about this phone. I have always liked sony ericsson phones. My brother had sony experia arc and I liked it very much but it was a little costly so I couldn’t purchase it. But now I have added money and I want to go with the Xperia arc s. I want to know when is this phone releasing or has it released? I want to know the specifications and price of this phone. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Please friends help me out to buy this phone.

Re: sony ericsson Xperia arc s specifications, price and release date

Well let me tell you that Sony Ericsson has launched Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S which is a fast Android Smartphone. It is available in market. You can find it in mobile shops. Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S is powered by a faster 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255 CPU Processor and it runs on Google Android 2.3.4 OS. Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S has 4.2 inch capacitive multi-touch scratch-resistant mineral glass display and it comes with an impressive 854 x 480 pixels screen resolution. The price is actually around 24000 indian rupees.

Below are the specifications and features of this phone for you.
    • It has a 8.1 Megapixel camera with Sony 3D sweep panorama technology
    • 16X Smart Zoom
    • FM Radio with RDS
    • 3.5 mm audio jack
    • 320MB Internal Memory
    • 8GB Micro SD Card included with pack
    • 32 GB Expandable memory.
    • xLOUD Loudness Enhancement
    • Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G
    • Google Maps
    • Social networking apps
    • Android Market
    • Talk time: Up to 475 minutes
    • Standby time: Up to 460 hours
    • Its Weight is about 117 gms

Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S lacks front facing camera and internal memory to run applications faster which I think are quite basic. But I think for style and other specification, this phone is very good.

Recently sony has announced that this phone might come in September this year. So I would request you to wait and purchase it as it is going to be a very good phone. I would say that keep in touch with the sony forums and websites to know better and fast. This phone might range around 25000 indian rupees. Till now only this has been announced by the sony team.i am not sure whether there is any pre order service facility added by the sony’s but if it is then it is really very good and good business strategy applied by the sony team. I think you must google on the internet and lean more. Call up the sony people and ask them for pre order facility. If there is this facility available then definitely book one for yourself. All the best

I think you should go for Motorola Atrix mobile phone. It is much better than the sony arc s phone. Motorola Atrix has Dual-core 1GHz CPU. Arc has 1.4 GHz single processor CPU. Full HD video playback is possible with Atrix via a HDMI cable to TV. Let me tell you that Full HD is not available in sony Arc. S.

Xperia Arcs S is fully integrated with Facebook. Also Sony will provide software updates regularly. Arc s is slimmer about 10.0mm and is 125 mm long. As far as I have heard that its expected price in US is $555 approximately. It delivers talk time of about 7 hours and stand by time of about 460 hours. It is a good phone with no doubt