Thread: Which launcher has better GUI on Android?

Which launcher has better GUI on Android?

Hi to all my friends, I am looking for a good and also better GUI (graphical user interface) for the android phone. As I know there are many of the good launcher and also best, but I do not know that which is the best and also which is good to use for the GUI for my Sony Ericson Xperia Arc, as I am using the Sony Ericson Xperia Arc phone and it is a android phone and I want a good launcher for this phone, so please suggest me that which is the better and also good launcher to use in the phone. Thank you.

Re: Which launcher has better GUI on Android?

Well there are many good launchers available in the android market, as you have seen but I would suggest you to go for the Go Launcher, form the launcher you have seen in the android market.

Yes there are many and also the Go Launcher is also the best and great for the themes and such other features, so there are plenty of them get released and most of them are also free. Even the ADW and the VT Launcher mostly use the same base but Go launcher in the different manner, as the ADW is similar to the GO Launcher where as the VT Launcher is good for the landscape lovers, as there more function which you can go through. Even there are different other launchers such as the DxTop Launcher and also the Zeam Launcher, there was also a good launder earlier which was the CC Launcher or somewhat as I do not remember the exact name of it. As I am using the Go Launcher right now, well you can go with any other as the choices never ended and also the list of the launcher do not end for the users

If I would be at your place and have to decide that which one to select then I would have gone for the GO Launcher as it is the best and also the good one to use also.

The Go Launcher is the best but it has one problem while we use it, as it take lot of the memory while we using the launcher on your phone. The memory of the phone will be eaten by the go launcher which is like a fat kid is eating all the cakes in the cake shop……..
    But I would suggest you to go for the other as the Go launcher eats lot of the memory, go for the Launcher Pro which is also good and also the best to use also and it is not using the lot of the memory of the phone also, so go and check the launcher pro which is one of my choice from the android market of the launchers.

You can see the MUI Launcher which is also good as it is based on the QQ Launcher and it has most of the features same as of the QQ Launcher, just check that also.

All the above users have told you the best and also the great launcher to use o your android phone, if you go through the people experience and also by seeing that how many android user have select which they have taken and also using it. So if you go by that way then you will come across the one launcher which is the GO Launcher, so I think you will also go with the GO Launcher then decision is also correct to take and also the best, so I would recommend you to go for it and take the launcher and use it.

I would also suggest you to go for the GO Launcher, as I am using it and it is great to use also, just see the experience of it.

Thank you for all the suggestion and I am going for the Go Launcher.