Thread: Over-The-Air (OTA) update for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Over-The-Air (OTA) update for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Hello friends, I am looking for the Over-The-Air (OTA) update for my Sony Xperia Arc 2.3.3, so I want to ask that does anyone knows that from where I can get the update for my phone and also which the best way to update the phone also is. Thanking you all in advance for the suggestion you people are giving to me. I really want to update the OTA of my phone.

re: Over-The-Air (OTA) update for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

You can update the OTA by using the update the software’s on the phone, as it is there in the settings of the phone, if you are not able to do the update through the phone then you can do it from the computer via the USB. You need to connect the phone with the USB to the computer and connect is such way that the software are been update, such connect the phone to the computer and try to search for the phone update with the software you get it along with the phone, as you search for the phone update then it will be updating automatically and the phone will be updated. As the updating is done then you get the message the Update Completed, then disconnect the phone and do a restart of the phone and see the changes in the phone with the new updates.

re: Over-The-Air (OTA) update for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

You can go to the Sony Ericson Official Website and over there you can search for the OTA update for your phone and you will be able to get the update, but go through the phone not on the PC.

Re: Over-The-Air (OTA) update for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

I think you will be able to receive the update on to the phone, if the company has the update available on your phone. If you are using the 3G or 4G then you would be able to get the update on the phone, then you have follow some of the steps as per the company say you to do, so as you follow the step then you will be able to update the OTA of your phone. As I am using the blackberry phone and I get the update of any new update available for me. So I think you would be able to get on the phone and you will be able to the new and also the latest version of the OTA. So you better check with the update link you might get from the company. Check that out.