Thread: FLV Player for Blackberry

FLV Player for Blackberry

Hello friends, I want to ask is there any software to play the video which are of the .flv format. I am having lot of the video which are of that format and I want to play those video in my phone, so please suggest some good software or even if there is any player for it then also it would be great and also the best to work with it. So let me know if you are using of the player in your phone and also tell me that how you found that player, as I want it on my phone. Thank you.

Re: FLV Player for Blackberry

Well the blackberry does not support the flash, so I do not think there might be such player for the phone to play the video which are of the .flv format, you can simply search on the internet and check if you found it.

Well there is an application which is been made for the blackberry users, the application name is the FLV PLAYER, and it is the cool application to use and also it is been made for the blackberry users, as there is no such blackberry flv player to play the flash movies in the phone. So you can try this as it is the good one for the blackberry users, you can search on the internet and you will be able to get the link for the player to download it from the internet and I have also seen some of the blackberry users were using it and it was working great and also the best for them to use the flash player. So I would suggest you to go for it and try it on the phone and it is good to use also.

I do not think so any application are been made for the blackberry users as the blackberry phones do not support the flash, so better wait for the blackberry to launch any of the application which can play the .flv format files.

You might get any information about the player which can play the .flv format on the blackberry phones, and you can do one thing that you can go the blackberry official website and over there you might be able to get any information of the players which are been made to play the .flv format file in the blackberry phones, so I would suggest you to check on the internet as well on the blackberry website also, as you might also get any news from there such that the blackberry might be thinking to launch any such application for the blackberry users. So the best option is that you have to wait to check it out on your know; still now there is no such player for the blackberry phones.

I was also searching for some of the Flv player on the internet and also found some link which were providing the player for the blackberry users at the price of the 100 $, so you can check and get it for yourself.

You should search on the Google, as it is the place where you will be able to get any type of solution of the problem which you are facing. As over there you will be able to find the link for the FLV player and also for the blackberry phones, so I would suggest you to go over and search and you will get plenty of links, as you will be able to get the application which is been the best and also which is suitable for the best to use. So just search for it, as I also do the same way to get the application for my phone, so you also try and see if you get something.

Thank for the suggestion and I will try to find some good application if available for my phone.