Thread: How can I move all contacts data from Nokia E71 to Blackberry desktop software?

How can I move all contacts data from Nokia E71 to Blackberry desktop software?

Currently I am using Nokia E71 but I was thinking to switch from nokia to a Blackberry Curve 8520. But, I have too many contact data on my Nokia E71 so, I want to know that how can I move my all contact data from my nokia phone to the Blackberry Desktop Software. I think there should be a way so that Nokia and Mac user can switch to a Blackberry phone conveniently. If anyone of you have any idea about this then please reply.

Re: How can I move all contacts data from Nokia E71 to Blackberry desktop software?

Actually I am not much familiar with Nokia E71, but I think, if you are able to transfer all your contacts from your Nokia phone to the Mac contacts application then you can Sync those data from Mac to Blackberry by using DM (Disk Manager) for Mac. The all you need to do is, first transfer your contacts from Nokia E71 to Mac, and after that just use DM for Mac to transfer all those contacts to any Blackberry phone.

Re: How can I move all contacts data from Nokia E71 to Blackberry desktop software?

I was also using nokia till last year but then I switched from my nokia phone to blackberry. You can use BDM (Business Development Manager) to link up the address book of your Mac. The all you have to do is, just set the BDM in two way sync, which will all your contact data. And hence, you can extract all contacts from your Address Book.

I am using BlackBerry Bold 9700. I was wishing to sync my BlackBerry’s address book with Mac’s address book. I have created a folder for my BlackBerry contact in my Mac Address book so, I want to sync with only that folder. When I try to do one way sync i.e. from Mac to BlackBerry then it completes very quickly. But, when I try to do 2 way sync, then it don’t gets completed and every time it complete only 30% of sync only. So, I want help for transferring contacts from BlackBerry to Mac or doing a two way sync.