Thread: Samsung Galaxy S2 vs. Sony Xperia Arc

Samsung Galaxy S2 vs. Sony Xperia Arc

I am very interested in the arc due to the fact that it has autofocus / HDMI / Take great pictures in low light, and excellent general photography. The video is very soft / light. Multiple applications can run without lag. It comes loaded with 2.3. Importantly, should you have a clear sound / strong / amazing whether using the media player or on the phone or using the speakerphone phone? Tell me your honest opinions on Samsung Galaxy S2 vs. Sony Xperia Arc

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 vs. Sony Xperia Arc

For me it is easy, if heavy play, I play Xperia. If not, I'll Xperia Arc. Because I like the design of the shape of the Samsung Galaxy, is too similar to the iPhone, although the user interfaces. Design the shape of the arch is too big!

It's just a mobile phone; also, strictly speaking, the more milk you Samsung galaxy S2 Arc with your money at the moment. But in the end, it all comes down to preference. Dual core does not make much difference, for the moment, I also imagine that the violations of its battery life faster. On the other hand, Samsung galaxy s2, if the dual-core CPU really matters much, it's the smart choice here. Again, demonstrating my point of view that's all individual first choice.

I think dual-core processors more energy efficient, because each operating at lower clock speeds and therefore, lower the heat and therefore consume less battery power!

The fact that you cannot get rid of the ugly blues theme Sony Ericsson makes it very disappointing. Sexy phone, but once again ruined by the Sony Ericsson. I was set up to buy it, however after learning that there is no way around the iPhone lockedness I just came Samsung galaxy S2. If you want an experience that I locked the iPhone 4 .

Although I am in the U.S. and it does not really apply to me, I would say Samsung galaxy S2, you say it is dual-core in early development, but a lot of huge games are dual core and only let me first sensation of obsolete and dual-core applications will only grow only, the Xperia arc is a good.

Samsung Galaxy S2:
    • Excellent Look
    • Super Screen AMOLED + +
    • Good Camera
    • Dual Core

Sony Xperia Arch:
    • Good Look
    • Good Camera
    • Bravia + Screen
    • -Fingerprints

Sony will most likely go for PlayStation cousin Suite integrates personally want the arc of T-Mobile (USA) with FFC, 4g, dual core, 768 MB RAM, 1 GB and rock .Phone x10 better. It has the latest Android, look and multimedia and all, however to me that Sony misplaced and takes too long for the phones to come to the U.S., is predictable to suggest an "arc" as the device specifications and the whole thing I Mentioned already suite integration with PlayStation, and now be on ps3 will stick to my myTouch 4G, T-Mobile, HTC, Sony, and Android .

Samsung Galaxy S2 quite a good phone, and yes it will be good choice, look in your specification. Theme of the battery, the display of bands, etc. so there is something so perfect phone.

Undoubtedly dual core will be a standard and push to a new level smartphones.What I'm trying to say is that the ATM is just a trick without any advantage. That is not a standard, etc.And it is true, the arc performance is so good. If there are any performance gains dual core, because they are minor. No real impact on performance. But of course it is a state of affairs ATM, and soon all the Smartest have great dual-core, so it will become a standard for things will go further in development.

Xperia arc is much slower than Samsung Galaxy S2, but Sony Xperia arc looks high-quality.