Thread: Crack in Sony xperia arc

Crack in Sony xperia arc

Last week I've noticed some cracks in Sony xperia arc. I haven’t dropped my phone anywhere, And When I am not doing any call it is always in my leather case. Cracks come into view near to sensor black to the left of the speaker. And about the volume buttons on the right. I did some searching on the net but I was not able to find this problem anywhere. Anybody who can help me to overcome this issue.

Re: Crack in Sony xperia arc

I have the same trouble! A miniature hairline crack has appeared just on top of the black sensor on the top left of the phone, I keep my xperia arc in a leather case and never dropped it. Really contemptible plastic.

Sony Ericsson has previously reported, but they say it is a well known trouble. I would ask if your xperia arc under warranty by a service center. You can show them. For a service location to advice, I wonder what places near it should be. Just go to Sony Ericsson website and you will find list of service center in your area. Go there and show them. I am sure they will replace your xperia arc if it is under warranty. I don’t know how they can say its well known problem. Why don’t they replace that cheap plastic. So this problem never occurs. I advise you to take your bill along with you when you visit Sony Ericsson service center. If you are unable to find than do let me know your area. I will help you to find nearest service center of Sony Ericsson. Please know if you require any further help.

I purchased arc from uk and it’s been two months taking care of my xperia arc .In our place, its heat when I go to work in spite of sweat I am walking, but remains 100% sexy no cracks in my xperia arc.

I received one email from Sony Ericsson service center. Below is the mail which I received from xperia arc support people. We are sorry to hear of the problems you had with your Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc. We can confirm that the problem I described is a common fault and the problem has not arisen ourselves as a common occurrence. The problem itself is not caused by heat from the phone unless it was to heat to a high temperature, in this case the phone would have to be examined in one of our authorized service centers. There will be issuing a replacement for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc However, if problems of any client faces like this, then the phone must be sent to our service to see if it can be repaired under warranty from the manufacture.

My xperia arc does not suffer these cracks with the exception of the corners of silver vanished. I think Europeans suffer from these terminals, since I have not read some complaints from Asian customers.

No cracks, worn on one display in PDair pouch in your pocket or messenger if I take a new-fangled one. It's my second xperia arc, and had no heat troubles from the commencement. My first one is very hot as the previous.

Maybe he had felt under the silver replaced once the cracks occurred, if silver is not prone to it. But maybe it just seems that there is a lot more blue arcs in the hands of customers, at least in Europe

I contacted Sony Ericsson over the crack and told me they wanted to investigate my xperia arc and I wanted to change my xperia arc with a new one. So I agree and now I have a new uncracked xperia arc.

Observed the same type of crack today .furthermore, the proximity sensor. Light Sensor is to the left. Don’t know what to do.

Having had my bow of less than three weeks, after reading this thread closely examined me I can see a small crack of 1-2mm long that extends from the sensor. I was not surprised, but very disappointed that a phone that costs so much would begin to crumble after a short period of time.

My phone has been kept in leather hard since he won and has spent most of his life in the top pocket to avoid the risk of sitting on it. I have treated with silk gloves that I have all my previous phones, all of which could happen again. For my part, do not buy "phone and not only that, but my" other negotiating Sony Ericsson "provided that the contract phone work looks set to face when I am forced to replace the phone before the two-year contract expires.

I would also like no cracks, as can be expected from a cell phone in that range that is solid. Especially when used with caution in damages .but I do not think the phone would be a total failure because It would take some getting used to it and swear by him early days, for sure. But if it would get worse and cause other side effects that do not suddenly go from "I love 'to' I cannot stand." I had a Nokia E51 before and although I am very cautious in the handling of my phones slipped from his hands once. He fell down and had a small crack in the house. The first days I was aware, but a few days I forgot about it. The phone still worked fine. And I know there is a difference as I let down, but the result is the same. The phone still worked as I wanted.

However, in my humble opinion is an expensive phone and you can expect superior quality on the turn from what I understand all that we are very disappointed in him. But maybe some of you will fade away when not experience any other disadvantages due to cracks.