Thread: How to increase volume in ACER Aspire 7551-7422

How to increase volume in ACER Aspire 7551-7422

I am having the ACER Aspire 7551-7422 and I found that the volume of this is a bit low as I was expecting from this. Can somebody please tell me that how can I do volume up for this. If you have anything helpful or any suggestion that can help me with this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: How to increase volume in ACER Aspire 7551-7422

If you wish to volume up that then you will just have to hold the "fn" key. You will get that key on the bottom left of the laptop. If you want to make it higher then you will have to click the upper arrow. This "fn" key is blue in color.

The volume for the Acer laptop can be attuned through the volume key on keyboard. There must be an ‘up’ key which once pressed, should permit you to turn volume up. Similarly, the ‘down’ key must allow you to turn volume downward. The speakers can be turned off with the ‘down’ button. Hold down on the key in anticipation that it goes right down and after that click on it again to turn them off. There are times while things cannot be solved and you ought to try a few other things to get the solution. You can also check the sound settings that is that are actually set up properly and that audio service is active. This can be checked through going to Control Panel and choosing administrative tools. After this, click on Services as well as scroll down in anticipation that you find Windows Audio Service. Click on this and then select Properties. Ensure that this has been set in order that Automatic and Start is ticked.

I am agreeing with the above post but if you are having the realtek otherwise external volume manager then you will have to change the settings from there.

Why don’t you refer to the manual of laptop to get the accurate answer for this? You will get the exact method that how this can be done. If you are not having the manual for that then you can also get that online either from the Acer website or from somewhere else but that will be the best for you.