Thread: Windows 7 Phone not detected windows

Windows 7 Phone not detected windows

hello i have recently bought the Samsung Focus model SGH-i917 running Windows Phone 7 software and everything on this working fine without any issue. last night i have tried to connect mine windows 7 phone on PC through the USB but mine windows XP system wont detect the windows 7 phone. i didn't get the any sound while connection and nothing. now i don't what to do and how to solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: Windows 7 Phone not detected windows

its sounds like you have issue on the USB port and so therefore i would like to suggest you to make sure your USB port are working properly and after that let me know the issue. try to use another USB port on your system and after that let me know the issue.

have updated the driver on your system, if you have installed or updated the latest USB driver on your system then you face this issue and so therefore i would like to suggest you to updated the USB driver on your system and after that make sure your getting the issue or not. to updated the driver on your system you need to go through the below steps: make right click on the my computer and after that select the properties. now on the properties go to the hardware tab and under that make click on the device manager button. now you will get the device manger windows and under that locate to the USB driver and after that make right click on the driver and then select the updated. now once you updated the driver and after that reboot the system and then let me know the issue.

i think your USB not working and so therefore i would like to suggest you to make sure your able to detect the windows 7 phone on the computer and if your able to detect then i think you have issue on the system.

have you Install or update the Zune software on your computer and if you have not updated the Zune software on your computer and then you face this issue, so therefore i would like to suggest you to updated the Zune software on your computer. to updated the Zune software open the Zune software on your computer and after that click on the setting menu and then select the software. now on the software make click on the general and under that click on the check for the updated button. now you will get the updated and after that install the latest Zune software update and after that let me know the issue. if you have not install the Zune software and then just make click here to install the Zune software.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue.