Thread: Windows 7 is unable to recognized the Bluetooth on Compaq 610 laptop

Windows 7 is unable to recognized the Bluetooth on Compaq 610 laptop

I have installed Windows 7 on the Compaq 610 laptop of mine. I have found that it is not able to detect the built in Bluetooth. It is giving an error message no device found. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening. Any help to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Windows 7 is unable to recognized the Bluetooth on Compaq 610 laptop

What is the exact hard ware configuration of the laptop of yours? do you have done any changes on the system of yours? do you have installed the latest version of the drivers on the system of yours? Let me know if you are having any other information which will help me out to figure out the issue of yours.

I am thinking that you are trying to do something like USB cable connected with the pc and other end might be hanging over there. It is not going to work until and unless you have connected the same. So that it can get turns on. If there is a still issue with the laptop than I am suspecting that the Bluetooth of the laptop might be broken due to some reason. So you have to look thoroughly into the system so that you can figure out the root cause of the issue.

Do you have reinstalled the drivers on the computer or not? if you have not done the same than I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the Bluetooth drivers on the laptop of yours. if there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should visit the official website and you should download and install the latest version of the Bluetooth drivers on the laptop of yours. after installing the Bluetooth drivers you have to take care of the thing that is you have restarted the laptop of yours.

There could be an issue with the device itself. hence I am suggesting that I am suggesting that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty.