Thread: After updating ios 4.3.3 in iPhone 4, Battery life drastically reduced

After updating ios 4.3.3 in iPhone 4, Battery life drastically reduced

After installing the ios 4.3.3 update in iPhone 4, the battery life drastically condensed. Presently I possess the iPhone 4. This was not a trouble ahead of the update, the battery life was immense. Anybody else found this to be a trouble?

Re: After updating ios 4.3.3 in iPhone 4, Battery life drastically reduced

Make a solid reset on your phone – Push Sleep and home button simultaneously unless and until the Apple logo come into view. Reboot.

My iPhone has had this problem depending on the version of software. Some versions have the code is bad for battery use, or not "save power" in the same manner for the same functions. In the course of 4 hours or talk for 1 minute, and the rest of the time doing nothing-was lowered from 100% to 45%. I will try this when I get home, but you can give it a try also make a shape of iTunes RESTORE. It is possible that the error is not encryption, but the installation goes wrong. However, if the problem persists after a restore, and then I lean in the direction of Apple on the ground from the patch to deal with people panic in the "question of the location" and not fully patch testing.

Attempted restoration and creation of new in iTunes. Be sure to backup all your data through synchronization first, as this will not automatically return the data.

I Have iPhone 4 with latest ios version 4.3.3 and now my phone last only 5 hours and I only called for 4 minutes .My iphone is only two weeks old and I think it is hardware issue. Apple could put lot for sale, but the IOS is not the best I've seen. How I will be able to fix this? Annoying!

Code:
    Settings> General> Usage
    For a screenshot, press the start button and power button simultaneously. You hear the camera shutter if successful.

It has gone from 92% to 71% in 2 hours now. I have used and really just to capture email screen.

Restore the iPhone a new device will answer these troubles with the batteries that are being caused by software corruption. Please understand the instructions on apple website.

So with my wife in the chat a lot on my phone (the iPhone had not run out of battery, ironically), with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, are not connected to anything for the majority part, and the battery is being improved.

This is what I did: connect to the computer, restore all the way through iTunes, and configured from a backup. He had done the solid reset before, although seems to have no effect.

I have the same trouble after upgrading to 4.3.3. I tried all the explanation, restore, restoration, turn off the notification. The only thing to solve the problem is to remove my e-mail exchange, reconfiguration and off the drive, but with the extension. My suspicious is the mechanism that keeps the push drain the battery connection, regardless of the account is exchange email or not.

I just did the 4.3.4 update and modify the configuration IOS push mail and obtain hourly. Apparently, after 1 hour, still battery power I have 100%. Usually this would not have been 5% of the use of batteries not do anything with the phone in standby mode.

I just sought to report my knowledge. As you all know and understand writing here, there actually is no solution. None of my co-worker who bought iPhones after 6 + months that I have this trouble with the setup push on. It may be a reason for a variety of portions of "faulty hardware" because not all phones are affected.