Thread: Need windows 7 supported graphic card drivers for Sony vaio vgn-ar71zu

Need windows 7 supported graphic card drivers for Sony vaio vgn-ar71zu

I have owned Sony vaio vgn-ar71zu laptop and I have recently installed windows 7 operating system in my laptop. When I have bought my laptop at that time there was windows Vista operating system installed in my laptop but after that I have decided to install windows 7 because windows Vista have so many issues. After installing windows 7 I have installed almost all the drivers except graphic drivers. please tell me where I can find windows 7 supported graphic card drivers for my laptop.

Re: Need windows 7 supported graphic card drivers for Sony vaio vgn-ar71zu

As far as I know you will get the windows 7supported drivers on the nvidia official website and you can also search the drivers on the Sony official website also. first search on the Sony official website and after that check whether there is windows 7 supported drivers available or not.

Yes I agree with the above solution first you should visit the Sony official site and after that you have to check whether graphic drivers for your laptop is available or not. if you get the drivers from the Sony official website then download it from there and install it in your laptop. if do not get the drivers from the official site of the siny then you visit the Nvidia official page and after visiting that website you have to first select the download drivers option. Now after selecting that you have to first select the Product Type and after that you have to select the Product Series and then you have to select the product. Now after selecting the product you have to select the windows 7 from the operating system selecting and then select the language you required and after that select ok and then it will give you option for the drivers download. Now after that download the drivers and install it in your system and then check whether your problem gets solved or not.

After reading your problem I searched on the internet and after that I have finally find the drivers for your laptop from the Nvidia official site. you can download the drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

After referring your solution I have first tried to search the drivers on the Sony official website but there are only windows vista drivers available. Now after that I have clicked on your above given link and downloaded the drivers from that site and after that when I try to install the drivers at that time it starts installing the drivers normally and after that it gives message that drivers installation failed. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

As you have said that while installing the drivers you are getting the error message and that is why I would like to tell you that first make sure that you have downloaded the drivers installation file completely because if the installation file is broken then you will not be able to install the drivers.

Sometimes due to windows installer issue also this type of problem can take place and that is why I will recommend you to make sure that windows installer in your system is updated. Normally windows 7 operating system comes with the latest windows installer but sometime installing the windows installer or updating the windows installer manually can fix this type of issue. there are two way to install the windows installer in your laptop.

First you can try to solve this issue by doing the windows update in your laptop.

You can also download the windows installer manually from the official page of the Microsoft and then install it in your laptop.
    I hope this solution will help you to fix this issue

I was also facing the drivers installation issue with my system and I have tried so many solutions but after that also I was having the same problem and then I have tried to solve this issue repairing my operating system and after repairing the operating system when I have tried to install the drivers at that time I didn’t get any error. you can also try to fix this issue with the help of this solution.

I have solved this issue by repairing the windows 7 operating system. after referring your solutions I have first tried to solve this issue by re-downloading the drivers installation file but after that also facing the same problem and then I have decried to solve this issue by repairing the operating system and after that repairing the operating system my problem gets solved.