Thread: No video on Xbox 360

No video on Xbox 360

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I am having Xbox 360 from past couple of days. I have noticed that there is no video output on the gaming controller of mine. I don’t know how can I troubleshoot the this particular problem? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: No video on Xbox 360

Let me know whether the issue which you have mentioned over here is happening after downloading the as well as installing the New Xbox Experience? Also tell me whether you are getting RROD? Is the issue persisting when playing one of the game? also share if you are having any other information.

I am suspecting that there could be something wrong with the video settings which might be incompatible with the television or monitor which you are using.
    • to reset the same you have to use the following steps to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to simply remove the disc from the disc tray of the Xbox 360 of yours.
    • Now you have to turn off the console and after couple of minute you should simply turn on the same.
    • You are using the player 1 controller 1 while doing the above mentioned things.
    • As console has been started you have to simply press as well as hold the Y button after doing the same you have to pull the right trigger.
    • The above mentioned thing will reset the display settings to the default settings and the console will automatically restarted.

Do you using HDMI or kind of Blue, Red, Green, plugs? Or tell me whether you are using the yellow? In case you are using the yellow one than you have to check whether it is the SD/HD is into the SD mode. So try with AV and see whether it is working or not. Do you getting any sound? Then I am suspecting that could be an issue with the cable. Also for sake of try you can try to resolve the issue by using different TV.

Do you using HDMI or kind of Blue, Red, Green, plugs? Or tell me whether you are using the yellow? In case you are using the yellow one than you have to check whether it is the SD/HD is into the SD mode. So try with AV and see whether it is working or not. Do you getting any sound? Then I am suspecting that could be an issue with the cable. Also for sake of try you can try to resolve the issue by using different TV.
    Well thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I am using Yellow as well as Red and white RCA cables. I am not getting any RROD and all the lights are green. I am getting audio and replaced the cable but there is no change in the situation also tried with the different TV but there was no difference in the situation. Please help me out.

To fix the matter of yours you should remove hard drive and remove the game out from the dvd drive. After that you should remove the a/v cable from the xbox 360. You require to overheat the system by turn on the video cables and you have to use the towel trick wrapping 2 towels on the xbox360 tight around 20 minutes. After that you have to plug the a/v cable and simply turn on the system. Once you have done with the above mentioned steps it will overheat the chipset inside of the xbox 360 factory defaults. It will also fix the RROD if you are getting on the gaming controller of yours.

Looking at the matter I am suspecting that you might need to upgrade the firmware of the device of yours. if you are having any query than feel free to ask about the same.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be an issue with the device which you are having. What I wanted to suggest over here is that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim the service warranty.