Thread: Cannot control volume in Acer Aspire 8730

Cannot control volume in Acer Aspire 8730

I just reinstalled the windows 7 in my Acer Aspire 8730 and what I found out was the touch-sensitive volume control slider to the right of my keyboard is now working properly. What is this how can this problem be solved anyone with any idea please tell me something about this I need help so that I can solve my problem, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Cannot control volume in Acer Aspire 8730

I am having the same problem with the same model and the problem doesn’t seem to be very big but still the problem Is problem and it is needed to be solved. Ok so my problem is whenever I am trying to slide the volume up and down then the volume level does moves up and down but it is not responding as I am moving it just randomly either goes to the top or moves to the end. And this is very irritating and I wonder how this can be solved please suggest something to me.

For this I would saying that you need to download a Acer Launch Manager which would be listed in the acer download list and I think that this would be solving your problem. Because this has been normally found to solve the sound problem and all.

Ah I am having the same model and have never found any such problem I have installed the windows 7 so many times but haven’t found such problem till now and normally this problem is solved by the Launch Manager and sometime it has been found that this doesn’t works so at this time you need to install the drivers and all from the eRecovery even if it is windows 7 and this would be helping you for sure and if still you are having problem then I think you need to contact to the service center and check that out for where the problem has been.

I had a contact with the service center guys and they asked me to bring the product to them and after giving it to them i just found that they have been repairing and doing something out with this one and then everything was working fine, i think there was some problem with the software and all they just did some software updates and all and everything was working.