Thread: How can I restore as new and keep app store app data including saved games?

How can I restore as new and keep app store app data including saved games?

Recently, I’ve been doing numerous restores attempting to hang-up shoot situations. Yet the situation with it is that you frequently get stayed with old registries and information that might create back off and electric cell empty. At the same time what happens to that event that you practically beat and now need to begin onto every part of again?

Re: How can I restore as new and keep app store app data including saved games?

Refer the below steps:
    1. Go into cydia and download “AppBackup” from the BigBoss repo. This utility will auxiliary your application's information. WARNING: This bundle has a considerable number of conditions totaling over 40mb! Compose a note of what is introduced so you are able to uninstall it provided that you wish when the procedure.
    2. Open appbackup (could take a moment to stack all your applications) and tell it to alternate all bundles, then hold up a moment while it does it.
    3. Now that you’ve went down the information, close appbackup and open your mechanism and your PC.
    4. Now go to /var/mobile/library/preferences/AppBackup. Then download the organizer ‘Tarballs” to a sheltered put on your PC.
    5. NOTE: when you transfer the organizer once more in a later stride, you will need to verify that the freedoms are situated to, Tarballs (755).
    6. Verify you now have the organizer on your workstation.
    7. Alright, now you’re clear to restore, setup as unique, and re-escape.
    8. Now that you are once more down and running, resync your applications, bookmarks, contacts, et cetera.
    9. You now should download appbackup again (and openssh assuming that you preferred that over iphone voyager, via USB), open it, and tell it to auxiliary all applications. This will make the envelopes you need to displace.
    10. Take after stride 4 again but this time rather than downloading Tarballs, transfer the singled out case that you went down in stride 4 to the same catalog. Then reboot (not required but you are able to in the event that you feel the need to).

Following performing the above steps you need to open appbackup, tap “all” and afterward tap “restore all applications”. Give it a chance to completion, reboot, and you are exceptional to run with all application save applications exactly as they were when the restore! Since appbackup continues smashing when the old documents in, actually erase the debug.log and it need to work.

Few days back I performed restoring. I moved down my SMS and every last item. I clicked on set up as newfangled iphone. NOW when I run over to itunes and click my iphone, I could probably restore to an auxiliary that was 2 months in the past. However when I search to my alternate information in mobilesync organizer, I see 2 reinforcements. One is the one I backuped up before I restored and one declares the date of the singled out case that was adjusted 2 months in the past. I need the freshest one but its not appearing for some explanation.

According to my information you are able to attempt uprooting the information of one to several months back from the mobilesync organizer, then restart itunes. Since its still demonstrating a reinforcement for your telephone then it is the one you did right before restoring, even assuming that it doesn't indicate the right date and time.

I have performed a second time restoration but when it gave me alternative to restore from reinforcement, I attempted and it stated that the adaptation was more seasoned so it might not restore. I was on 3.1.2 but i had the firmware application 3.1.3 so idk if that represented an improvement. I have even instated Firmware App and ridiculed my 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 but no fortunes. iTunes still thinks its a "more advanced in years" form.

I have jailbroken my mechanism and have been utilizing cydia for different months now. Certain tweaks from cydia for example iconoclasm and lockinfo, when established, are placed in the settings application. I have commissioned these tweaks receive I would be able to identify them in my settings application. Much obliged concerning the above post which made me.

I didn’t have considerable number of issues with DataDeposit but there were a few occurrences where an alternate didn’t synchronize to Appdata for some explanation. So before restoring, I’d verify your alternates quite are in Appdata. I have Appdata instituted on my iMac so I verified my Mac gave me a notice that it appropriated the reinforcement record for an application before I continued onto the following one. Since you have issues transferring to Appdata, there is a setting under update alternatives that permits you to turn off HTTPS transferring to Appdata.