Thread: Tritton AX 720 mic is not working

Tritton AX 720 mic is not working

Hi guys I am using Tritton AX 720 headsets with my computer and from last few days I am facing issues with my system. now in my system I whenever I connect my Tritton AX 720 with my computer at that time headsets work fine but MIC doesn’t work. please tell me what should I do to make my MIC work again.

Re: Tritton AX 720 mic is not working

Tritton AX 720 is very nice for gaming as it is specially designed for first try your headsets with any other device and check whether your MIC is working or not. if your MIC is working with any other device then it means there might be something wrong with your computer and if you get the same problem then your headset is having some issue.

First you have to make sure that all the settings related to MIC is ok and your device is set as default device. if you don’t know about how to set the default device then you have to follow this steps.

• First you have to open the start menu and after that select the control panel.
    • Now after that you have to select the hardware and sound option.
    • Now after selecting the hardware and sound option you have to select the sound option and then one dialogue box will appear.
    • Now after that you have to select the recording tab.
    • Now after selecting the recording tab you will see all the MIC device available for your computer and from that list you have to choose your device list.
    • After that you have to set your device as default device and then click on the ok. now after doing that you will be able to use the MIC of your headphone.

most of the time setting the MIC in to the default device can fix this kind of the issue and ig you still get the same problem after trying this trick also then let me know.

If after trying above solution also if you are having the same issues with your Tritton AX 720 mic then try to solve this issue by using the mic setup wizard.

Yes I agree with the above post I think using the mic setup wizard will help you to get rid of this issue. if you don’t know about how to use the mic setup wizard then I will help you with this.

First you have to go to the sound setting from the control panel and after that you have to select the recording tab. now after clicking on the recording tab you have to select your mIc and after that you have to select the properties. now after selecting the properties you have to select the level tab and after that you have to make sure that MIC boost is mixed there. now after that you have to select the listen tab and then click on the Listen to this device and after that talik something and check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

IF your MIC is still not working after doing that also then I think you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the sound drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the sound drivers your problem will get solved.

Have you tried to use your headset by connecting it to the front panel of your cabinet? if you have not tried yet then first connect it to the front panel and after that check whether it makes any difference or not. in my system there was similar problem occurred and after trying so many solution when I have connected it to the front panel at that time I didn’t get any issue. try this trick and let me know what the result is.

As you have said that I have to check about the sound setting and after that I have checked all the MIC related setting in my system and after that I also set Tritton AX 720 default device but after that also I was having the same issue. Now after that I have reinstalled sound drivers and then my problem gets solved.