Thread: Does Samsung Galaxy S2 has HDMI compatible

Does Samsung Galaxy S2 has HDMI compatible

Hi all. will the S2 have a HDMI out to attach to a tv? ive browse some reviews that say it will, however I even have not seen where its located on the phone in any videos. also, will it do HDMI mirroring just like the lg2x or atrix ? I even have never had a Samsung before. however i'm simply coming up with to shop for this phone therefore will anyone her tell me will if its HDMI compatible i'd be extremely glad to knew to thanks

re: Does Samsung Galaxy S2 has HDMI compatible

I thought there can be TV out accessible on the SGS2 via the 3.5mm jack as there's with the SGS. Sadly this appears to not be the case with solely the rather more expensive HDMI cable via micro USB as an opening. is that this correct because it appears therefore to me? Has anyone been able to attempt the HDMI out route? I can’t notice a menu choice for this either.

It will have HDMI. a brand new customary introduced by Nokia, Sony, Toshiba, Samsung etc. initial employed in the Samsung Galaxy S2 to output HDMI and charge at an equivalent time through the Micro-USB connector, it together allow for a few information to be sent back from HDMI like using the TVs customary remote management to conjointly remote management the device.

Yeah except for using it you've got to induce the Adapter, Samsung product code EIA1UHUNBECSTD It connects to the micro USB port on the SII. and also the adapter too includes a port for you to plug within the charger therefore you'll be able to be your phone charged at an equivalent time because it is connected to your TV

Re: Does Samsung Galaxy S2 has HDMI compatible

Wow, the MHL cable is awesome! HD content appearance lovely, and gaming with an external controller is heavenly. Currently changing video, Clove Blog , will uploaded youtube video later.