Thread: HTC EVO 4G tips and tricks

HTC EVO 4G tips and tricks

Hi, i have recently bought a new mobile as I have already mentioned in the title but still as I am new to this, I am not very much familiar with the mobile thus it would be better if somebody help me with understanding the device more efficiently.

I would like to know about the mobile and its functionality and off course as mentioned in the title I would like to know about some of the tips and tricks about the mobile.

Any would be appreciated.

Re: HTC EVO 4G tips and tricks

Yeah surely we would like to tell you about the mobile tricks but before that, I would like to also suggest you that you should go through the manual given to you as that would be the most important thing that you have gotten as you’ll get almost all the information about the device.

Anyways let’s start with the battery as this is the most concern able part:

1. Charge your cell whole night while it's on.

2. switch off your phone and unplug and then re plug it in so the orange light comes back on to show that it’s charging.

3. Since it turns green, unplug it and re plug it in another 3 to 4 times.

4. Turn your phone back on and then you're completed. Every morning while you go to unplug your cell, just punch the power button and drag the thing to un-lock it, and allow the clock and the additional things update after sleeping whole night.

Some other settings that I have made in my phone:

GPS: turn it on when necessary

Animations: no need to put it for better performance

Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4g: turn it on when necessary

Wi-Fi available: use it!

Screen timeout: set according to you convenience (recommended 2 min)

Brightness: 30%

Disable the Auto Sync features that fetch news, weather and stocks.

Turn off email ringtone notifications as whenever you get any Emails it will prompt you each and every time with the ringtone you have set which continuously actually consumes more battery.

And for doing the same just follow the below mentioned steps.

1. First of all you have to open mail application in your device and then press menu.

2. As you press It there would be so many options and among them you have to select more.

3. Once you done with this you have to click Settings >>notification settings >> uncheck as required subsequently.

Always use to get application from android market only.
    We have already discussed this so many times as we should always use to download application from the android market only rather than just roaming here and there. Because the main advantage is like it will surely installed in the phone without any hesitation.

there are certain thing that you can consider to improve performance:

1. Always use to keep the home screen empty without any widgets or Icons on the screen.

2. Avoid draining the whole battery rather you should charge it whenever it is necessary, rather than getting it fully empty.

3. Don’t even store anything on the phone memory rather you can make use of the SD card for storing each and every content, because this way you can improve the booting time.

4. Make use of keyboard shortcuts, to access phone functions effectively.

there are certain thing that you can consider to improve performance:
    1. Always use to keep the home screen empty without any widgets or Icons on the screen.

2. Avoid draining the whole battery rather you should charge it whenever it is necessary, rather than getting it fully empty.

3. Don’t even store anything on the phone memory rather you can make use of the SD card for storing each and every content, because this way you can improve the booting time.

4. Make use of keyboard shortcuts, to access phone functions effectively.