Thread: Music files stops, skip, rewind, fast forward by itself in Iphone4

Music files stops, skip, rewind, fast forward by itself in Iphone4

Hi, I am having very awful trouble with my Iphone as whenever I try to play some music files on the player it just automatically change its stat as I mentioned. In other words stops, skip, rewind, fast forward by itself. I don’t know what could be the problem with the mobile, because I have just bought it now only. Thus I am sure there would be not be any problem with it.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Re: Music files stops, skip, rewind, fast forward by itself in Iphone4

Though you have mentioned that you have bought it new but still as it’s a electronic equipment thus we can’t say when it stop working the way we expect. Thus let me tell you as there could be so many reasons through which this can be possible, thus according to me you should try to check all of them.

Make sure that the files that you are using are perfectly working without any problem, because if there would be any problem then you may get the same problem again and again. thus if you find any such problem in that then you must have to actually delete that files from the mobile.

Are you playing those files through the default media player that you have gotten or are you using any application for the same? if suppose you’re using any such application which is causing the problem that means corruption in the application and for that you must have to reinstall it in your mobile again and see whether the same thing happens or not.

If you are still having any problem with the music player then it could be because of the firmware that is currently installed in your phone. As I was also having the same problem with the firmware once but after reinstallation it was working perfectly.

I was also having the same problem and I believe that it could be because of the most recent upgrade to 3.1.3.

But if suppose you are pursuing the same dilemma then you should visit support center for the same.