Thread: Streaming setting change in iphone

Streaming setting change in iphone

Hi, what actually went wrong but whenever I stream any episode through my podcast but whenever I try to play any of them instead of seeing the standard black screen with the quick time logo, I can only see the "stop" icon next to the episode that is playing.

And I am not getting what could be the problem but really this is not only happening with the mentioned podcast but with the entire clicked one. And I think there could the some problem with the settings that we have made.

So how do I get my previous setting back? Any suggestion?

Re: Streaming setting change in iphone

So don’t you know how to make those settings to their default? you can refer the manual that is given to you instead if you don’t know anything.

While streaming the settings, almost it uses the same access point that we use while surfing the internet as well. Thus you should see those setting only.

It might be possible that there could be some problem with the Itunes that you are using. Because see sometimes it happens as the settings gets stuck and we can’t help it. thus according to me you should try to reinstall the Itunes version that you have installed in your machine. or else you can simply see those episodes through the mobile itself.

I was also having the same problem with the iTunes and i was not able to pause, rewind, fast forward. But as I mentioned after doing that everything was like perfect.

I am wholly agree with the above user but still even after reinstalling the ITunes if you are still getting the same problem that means there could be some problem with the internet settings as well. and for that you must have to configure them again, because see if there could be some problem with the Itunes only then it would be surely minimized after reinstallation. And seems that you are using the newer version of itunes isn’t it? if so then you must have to downgrade to the version that you were using previously, or else you’ll not be able to stream those videos perfectly. And don’t know may be you can say as this is the bug, because the thing is like someone can use it very good without any hesitation and some of the users including me have problem with it.

Exactly as though you’ll change all the setting you’ll not be able to get anything perfect as this is the issue with the newer version thus my recommendation is like we should not purchase anything on iTunes until this is resolute.