Thread: Swedish Spell check in ios 4.3

Swedish Spell check in ios 4.3

This is driving me crazy. Please Apple, if you read this - somehow managed to update the spelling of "good" plain "bad" IOS 4.3. One word constantly divided into several smaller words without any meaning, because he was writing the word is not in the dictionary. This happens a lot and is very annoying. I disabled the spell checker .Please return to its previous state or better.I am really getting frustated with my iphone

Re: Swedish Spell check in ios 4.3

I cannot agree with this. It’s really annoying me.

Agree. Since the last update, the spell checker has gone from good to IOS at all. One important thing to realize is that Sweden is not like English. We combine words long, where English separate them with spaces. This makes the new auto-correction to go beserk. All it does is make you have to retype a long word, because he did not realize that the word he was writing not normally exist in a dictionary, but a combination of several words.

In any case. please remove this bug (which is certainly not a feature) or at least we will manually disable this part of the spell checker. It may work for English, but does not work for other languages.

Can't believe has not been set yet. At first I was sure he would arrange with the next update, but no. And even I have heard yet to be fixed in IOS 5 beta. Makes you wonder what the people at apple in are doing at work, if they cannot influence Apple to fix this trouble.