Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to sync iphone 4 due to sync session failed to finish

Portable Devices

Old 03-09-2011

Unable to sync iphone 4 due to sync session failed to finish

Last week I buy this iphone 4 and now it would be giving this iphone 4 synchronization problem on it. When I check the real problem then the sync session failed to finish and hence this will be makes such problem. Any help to fix this problem will be appreciating.

Old 03-09-2011

Re: Unable to sync iphone 4 due to sync session failed to finish

The iphone 4 will be necessary to stop this synchronization process for few times. This iphone has to be gives the facility to perform this task. In that process, first try to uncheck "Sync Photos with..." option on the iTunes software. We know that this iTunes has to be performing such kind of synchronization task on it. Then you need to reboot this iphone 4 device on it. After pressing the apply button on it, this will be work to you for stop this synchronization task.
Old 03-09-2011

Re: Unable to sync iphone 4 due to sync session failed to finish

The same thing is happening to me after installing ios 4 on my 3G phone. In that time I had just perform a reset task on this iphone 4. This will be work and it will be solve your complicated problem. Then the iTunes has to be performing such kind of backup as well as synchronization task on it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,