Thread: Error "this device isn't eligible for the requested build" on Iphone 4

Error "this device isn't eligible for the requested build" on Iphone 4

Last month I buy this iphone 4 and now when I try to perform any kind of task on this it displays an error message "this device isn't eligible for the requested build". I don’t know why this happen but whenever I try to perform an iphone 4 restore or any other upgrade task on it, this iphone gives such error message. At initial condition it happens when I try to perform an upgrade firmware from iOS4.1 to iOS4.3.3 using iTunes. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Error "this device isn't eligible for the requested build" on Iphone 4

This kind of problem happens on this iphone 4 when there is something unnecessary changes happen on this iphone4. Hence I suggest you to follow specific solution on it. In that go to the etc folder and then open the hosts folder. Then select the gs.apple.com link and then enter the # sign at the bigining on this iphone 4. Try this and it could be solving your complicated problem. try this and locate the restreing or any other upgrading process on it.

The similar kind of problem arrives on my iphone 4. In that time I have no idea why this happen and that time there is no possibility to change some setting of this iphone 4. Then I read so many sites about this iphone and finally I found your solution. When I try to perform this editing task on it, then it will be gives the access permission error. Hence I use manual and then change the access permission on it. This works and finally I was able to fix this complicated problem. This is really helpful for me. This solution has to be works only on the apple iphone and it couldn’t work on any other kind of iphone devices.

The host file editing is necessary when the ping or any other command shows a wrong format of the ip address. In such cases, we need to perform any kind of changes on it. This will be solving such complicated problem. This is the solution that will be effective whenever your iphone are facing such kind of problem. this adding the # to the address of the gs.apple.com will effective in that case.

There is other kind of solution present on this iphone 4. This happen because the TinyUmbrealla has not been automatically detects this upgrade or such restore task on it. In that case, you need to check that the TinyUmbrella program is to be present on that iphone 4. If it is present then you need to perform an uncheck task on this system. Hence try to uncheck the set hosts to cydia on exit option. This will be allowed to perform an upgrade or any other restore task on it. Try this and I hope that it will be solve your iphone 4 problem.

This process is to be really worked and remember one thing after that you need to restart this iTunes task on this iphone 4. Try this and it could be work and it will be solve your error message "this device isn't eligible for the requested build".

I try this the mentioned solution nad it will be really work to fix such kind of problem. Cydia is a software application for iOS that enables a user to find and install software packages. If this software not working well then how should we can perform this upgrading or any other type of task on it. Hence the better way is to be use such uncheck option which is present on this iphone 4.

The other solution is to be use an updating this Cydia software on this iphone 4. This will be helps to this iOS 4.3.3 OS of this iphone 4. Hence try this updating task on it. This would also automatically solve your problem. The online option is to be present on this iphone4. Hence if you have still permission to perform this cydia software upgrade task on it, then perform it first and then try another task. This will be solving your complicated problem. This will be works only on the apple and it will be necessary to perform such upgrading task on it.