Thread: Iphone 4 upgrade to 4.3.1 and then Home button stop working

Iphone 4 upgrade to 4.3.1 and then Home button stop working

Last month I buy this Iphone 4 and because of the internal problem I try to perform an upgrade task on it. I upgrade this iphone to the IOS 4.3.1 and it shows successful message. But after that when I trying to press the Home button, then it don’t work well. I don’t know why this happen on this iphone. I need the special kind of solution that can be help to remove this problem on that iphone. Thanks for any kind of help.

re: Iphone 4 upgrade to 4.3.1 and then Home button stop working

I think this is happen because the iphone has to be not working and the reason behind that is to be the upgrade task. For solving this problem you need to use an restore setting task on it. Yes, this is the best way that can be work to reset the default setting of this iphone and then in response this will be solve the problem. Try this and check the problem on that iphone.

In that problem it could be possible that the upgrade task is not been work well and hence in that case, you need to perform an upgrade task and in that case this task can be help to solve such problem. it happen because of the upgrade has not been performed in right direction. Hence I suggested to you for first check the number of other features of this iphone. If some other features are not work well. then it definitely needs to perform an upgrade iphone OS. Try this and this time use the correct official link to perform this upgrade task.

In such case, you need to perform an reinstall os on it. This is to be possible that the upgrade task is to be goes internally failure. Hence there is necessary to perform such kind of task on this iphone. I think the upgrade process; change the setting of the os and then it goes to the failure. Then I think the iphone reinstall process is help to perform such kind of task. Try this and it helps to solve home button not working problem.

If this home button of the iphone not working and in that case, there is not necessary that the iphone upgrade task has been make changes onto that and hence this home button not working well. It could be possible that the user make some changes onto that and then it goes to the failure. Hence I suggest to you for perform the restore factory setting task on it. Try this and see what happen on it. This might be helpful to you and it will change all the setting of this iphone to the default setting. Then try this and see what happen on it. The setting menu of the iphone gives this opertunity to perform such task.

It could also possible that this problem has been solving by using the general technique. I means just try to clean this home button with the help of compressed air or a vacuum. This could be helps onto your iphone and after that it will be solve this home button not working problem.

This above mentioned solution works and this will be solve such kind of minor problem. I also faced this problem and then after reading your solution I try to perform this solution. Then this technique will clean all internal components position. I use the manual and iphone related claning process to perform this task. I think you also need to try this and hope it solve your difficulty.

If you have any problem on it then I suggest to you for check that manual of this iphone 4 and then perform the necessary changes on it as per the solution mention on it. Try this for solving your home button not working problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem on this iphone 4. That time when I perform this upgrade task on this system, then it shows message that the upgrade task done successfully. Then I try to access all the features of this iphone but most of the features not work. Especially after pressing the home button of this iphone 4 this doesn’t shows any activities on it. Then I perform the simple reboot task on it. After performing this reboot task surprisingly it works and the home button works as per the default process. i think you also try this one and hope it also works on your iphone.

The better way to solve this problem is to be performing an restore setting or any other kind of task on it. The other solution is to be use and proper solution method on it with the help of the technician. The technician makes some internal hardware changes on it and it fix such kind of problem. try this on your iphone 4 and hope that it solve your problem.

Re: Iphone 4 upgrade to 4.3.1 and then Home button stop working

If you have recently bought this iphone 4 then the replacement strategy will work in this situation. In that you need to try to first check the warranty card and then go to the nearest service center to perform such kind of task on it. Try this and hope that it would be solve your problem. The other solution is to be use an official site expert advice on it and hope that such solution solves your problem.