Thread: can I recharge my cell phone online?

can I recharge my cell phone online?

Well guys I have heard of many websites that can do the online recharge where we can recharge our cell phones online like etc. But as of now haven’t use any as I have not heard any person using them. Has someone of you used that here used any of these? Are they genuine services and does the balance comes straight away like normal easy recharge? Can they be used for the bonus recharge as well? Your help in this regard will be much appreciated.

Re: can I recharge my cell phone online?

Yeah I it’s genuine and I have been using it for the past few weeks with my online net banking. For a Rs 50 recharge, they will be charging you Re 1 extra and for Rs 120 recharge, they will be asking you for Rs 3 extra. So far, the recharges are as good as 'easy recharge'. You can also do recharging anytime through the SMS services.

As I am using the HDFC bank for this You can also use HDFC mobile recharge If You are an HDFC Bank account holder through net banking account. Service is consistent and they don't charge any additional fee, balance is credited right away and in case the transaction is a failure the amount will be re credited to your HDFC account automatically within 2 days. I am using it since long time So I will suggest you to go for it. Also I am not sure that if other banks are providing this facility. They may be doing that. You can check through your own Bank account.

Here I will like tell you that I have used SBI mobile banking as well. By means of this you will be able to recharge anytime with your mobile itself, for this you don’t even need to access your system. I have tried it with BSNL, Reliance GSM, Docomo and Airtel. The balance is credited within a minute So no need to worry for that. I have never been facing any problems.

I just have tried an online recharge from freerecharge.in. The recharge was successful. I am having a canara bank account and the bank has deducted 10 rupees from my account for the aforesaid internet transaction. Now for a 20 bucks recharge it cost me 10 bucks transaction fees is any other bank's internet transactions free of cost? Can anyone tell me that if other banking is cheaper. As someone this post has talked about HDFC Bank I am not having an HDFC acc and I am still not sure that it will work for me.

I will advise you to go for Rechargeitnow as I have been using it from last 6 months. And I am sure it will work for you too. It’s an awesome Service they are not charging a even a single rupee. I mean no Extra charge lol. talking about the recharge time e time it’s a Rapid recharge service. You can find the Variety of Recharge Options .I have been doing Rs. 5000+ Recharge's Not a single trouble Yet. I will Highly Recommend it to you.

Thanks guys its working thanks a lot for your advice.!