Thread: viber application is not working in iphone 3g

viber application is not working in iphone 3g

Recently I have purchased an iPhone 3G with version 3.1.3. I have many applications installed on it and all work well except the viber one. Actually I had downloaded viber form the internet and I installed it in my iphone. But I am not able to open it. When I try to open it, it says to enter your number and click continue. After that I enter my number and try to continue, nothing happens. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. Actually it only says to enter my number because country code it knows. I have deleted a download viber many times but all in vain. I am having same problem with itunes also. My friend has 3G S with version 4.1 and everything works fine including the viber. I don’t know what to do now. I am confused and helpless. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: viber application is not working in iphone 3g

As far as I know and as I have heard some users are unable to get the SMS with the activation code. Viber Developing Team is working on this issue and is searching for the cause. Hopefully they will come up with the fix soon. You will be able to get your SMS with the code and you will be able to start using Viber to call for free.

I think you should take your phone to the apple store. They will help you properly. Make sure that you have downloaded proper and correct software from a genuine website. Make sure that it is not corrupted.

first make sure that yo are entering the right number. I would suggest you to update your Iphone to the 4.1 version. There are many which has been fixed in this update and then the viber application would work absolutely fine on the iphone with this update. i would like to wish you all the very best and i hope you get this issue resolved. if you dont get the solution then kindly tell me so that i can assist you much better. thank you