Thread: Battery goes down in an hour when using windows 7 in Acer Aspire 5536G

Battery goes down in an hour when using windows 7 in Acer Aspire 5536G

Hello friends, I was using the Acer Aspire 5536G and I using the windows 7 which is the 32 bit, I was using the laptop less than a year, earlier I was having the windows vista as the operating system, I have got the chance to upgrade to the windows 7 through the Acer updating. As I have updated it then I getting the problem of the battery go down soon in an hour, as the time of the hour 2 hours gone to 30 minutes. And I am getting the message to change / replace the battery. I think it is the problem with the windows 7 32 bit, so please help me on this and what is the actual reason which I am getting it.

Re: Battery goes down in an hour when using windows 7 in Acer Aspire 5536G

I think you should kept the older windows, you should work with that and have not install the windows 7. As the windows require more memory then the vista, but I don’t think it would make difference. Try to install the older windows and see.

I think you should have contact the Acer Service Center and should told them that you are getting the problem when you have update by the Acer itself. Even also the warranty of your laptop might not complete as it has been less than a year for you that you have used the laptop, so it might have the chance that your laptop can be replaced or the battery might be replaced and you might get the exact battery for the laptop so that you can run the windows 7 on it. So you better check with it and you will be able to find the reason of the battery goes down in hour.

I think you should get the old windows vista and install it and see then also it is been still making the battery low then it might some problem with the laptop battery not with the running the windows. So better try and see

The other way is that you should visit the service center in your area and also take your laptop along with the original bill or anything which is having the date of the purchase of the laptop and so that you can find the warranty of the laptop. As you take the laptop make it fully charge and go and run the laptop over there, means run the windows 7 and show the person in the service center that you are facing such type of the problem when you have installed the windows as per the company recommended it to do, so there will see and fix the problem and will it to you as soon as possible. You can try this and you will get the laptop solve during that time.