Thread: How to change Windows Live ID that is signed already in Windows Phone 7

How to change Windows Live ID that is signed already in Windows Phone 7

Anyone here has any idea about this? Please I am trying this from very long time to solve this issue. I really not understand, as per my question: how do I change the Windows Live ID that I signed into my phone with? Please if anyone here has any idea or has any useful information or steps which helps me to solve the issue.

Re: How to change Windows Live ID that is signed already in Windows Phone 7

To change the Windows Live ID used to access functions such as market, Xbox LIVE and Zune Pass your Windows Phone 7 will need to restart the phone. Though, different email accounts, counting extra Windows Live accounts can be detached without restarting the phone.

Restoring the phone will erase all your personal content, including applications that you acquired and downloaded, and will reinstate the factory settings. It may not be able to move buy content to another Windows Live ID.

I had this trouble and that is a bit absurd the whole thing is going to do this. This only applies to the identification of Xbox LIVE on the road.

1. Create a new Windows Live account (mail) - this only becomes a toy to pass the id you do not.
    2. Move the cursor over the identifier no longer want through your Xbox to the new account you just created.
    3. Identify the player who wants to move to the direction of the phone account and now must be the ID you want. He did take a while to update mine.

Windows Live ID lets you change the alias email address associated with Live ID account, and does so using a unique numerical identifier as a permanent identification of the account. Whatever the merits of making a change to Windows Live ID on the phone is only possible with a factory reset, the expected behavior is that the Windows Phone is associated with permanent account number, not the alias email address variable.

I did the similar thing, and currently I am wedged. I can't change my email address back to what my WP7 Windows Live ID is looking for whichever.

I completely agree. Not to use the Live ID and chose to use the email address on the contrary boggles the mind. Obviously I am having the similar trouble. I modified my Windows Live ID account email provider other to a novel Hotmail account, in order to differentiate the emails received on the phone 7. To make matters worse, I can not modify the Windows Live ID email address.

I am also in as having done the similar thing. Wouldn't be a trouble if I could sync the phone lacking the connector!

Such data are from the phone or also disappear from the Zune software. So if you reset the phone and all my contacts, etc are backed Zune can sync the data back on the phone when you change the Windows Live ID?

I cannot buy any application because I sync the phone with a very old Hotmail account for some reason settled in the UK - even changed my PC to the configuration of the UK, but "of course" my credit card does not work, even for the free applications! I appreciate how it works physical bias, that is a good method to make money, and that having only one Live ID via phone / internet / Xbox is a precious customer behavior data source from Microsoft, but is it truly Microsoft's main objective rather than serve consumers?

This trouble will leave later than you get the Mango update installed on the phone. Mango lets you sift out the contacts which get synced over to the phone from the crucial windows live account.