Thread: How to find the task manager in windows phone 7?

How to find the task manager in windows phone 7?

Guys I am trying very hard to fid the task manager in the phone and till now I am not able to get anby help yet. So that’s why I have come here seeking some help from you all on the same, so that’s what I want to know it from you all. well there are lots of applications that have come up in the market and hence that’s why I want to seek some advise from you all on the same. I want to keep a track of all the application that are right now running in my phone and hence in that case I need your help with the same, so suggest me some good suggestions that can help me sort out the issue as soon as possible and also ican track the task manager as soon as possible. Now I am waiting for that so guys do reply accordingly.

Re: How to find the task manager in windows phone 7?

Application do get closed when you close them in the phone and also if you want it opened then you can open them as well, so that’s what you can do. Also one more thing that I would like to advise you is that the main thing that consumes a lot of power is the browser and I suppose you mus be using the IE. So make sure that you close allt he tabs that are there in the phone that will help reduce significant amount of memeory that your system consumes. So that’s why you must take a note of that , it is very important of ypou. So when you will take care of tht I dotn think so there is any need of task manager for you. I suppose you got the point that I am trying to make here.

See in the windows phone there is no mutitaskign at all. so I don’t understanbd where will be the consumption of memeory be? Guys here are talking about the opening of the applications and switching between them, multi tasking is not possible at all here, so that’s what I want to say here.

Excuse me I suppose you are not a windows phone user and hence that’s the reason why you are making such kind of baseless statement over here. well let me explain you that if you want you can open the excel file and start working on it and also at the same time open a ppt file and discuss some presentation issues in it also if you need open the browser with multiple tabs in it and sdo th e surfing so all these thing you can and that too with ease. Now why I am saying this si because I am a windows phone user and I know what all features are there in the phone and hence I have the right to say so and not like you who haven’t got the windows phone yet and starts commenting anything stupid!

Dude it is not called multitasking it is called as suspension of applicatios for soemetime nd then switching to the different work. I don’t think s oyou will be able to open multiple applications and start working on all of them at the same time that is definitely not possible and I know the truth behind it. so better you think what you are saying here and then only comment.

Hello! That is not the case, if I am running a aprticualr application and also open another application on the phone then I do that for sure. also if you are talking about the multitasking then let me tell you that I get to see the applications are running in the background and hence that’s what I want to say here. so what I want to say is that if all the applications that are runningin the background and also if it shows me up then I can say that they are running in the background. So if that is not cllaed multitasking then for what w call multitasking? I don’t understand. If you have any answer then start commenting buddy!

I simply don’t understand what’s the importance of the multitasking here. well if the phone is working well then what’s the issue. however the main issue is that what about the task manager nobody has thrown any light on that, what about that guys, can you all please explain me something about the same, I am waiting for the replies guys.

It is very much important since the windows phone 7 is not a multitasking phone and ehnce getting a task manager for it is simply not understandable. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you do understand what I am saying here. so do have a good look at the same. you only tell me if any phone which is not doing any multitasking process then how can it have the task manager at all. I am sure that you will have not got yet then whats the need of the task manager. Anyways you carry on with your phone thats the advise from my side.

See you cannot deny that windows phone 7 is not a multitasking phone at all, if you want you can take a good example of zune player how it interacts with the different programs In the background si the best example for sure. so that’s what you can look at. however the thing is that they do not interact with each other at regular intervals and hence that’s the issue here. so that’s why there is no need of task manager here. phones like android do have that support and hence you can try and work on it for sure. the best live example that I can give you is take a android and a windows phone 7 in your hand and start interacting with it for some small time and you will realize the difference I am saying here.

Ok got the point that you ahve made here. I did understand the point that you all are trying to speak here. so I git the necessary answere that I was looking for and hence thanks a ton for the same, appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. the whole thing is that task manager are not there ion the windows phone at all.