Thread: How to Disable alert sound in Samsung focus?

How to Disable alert sound in Samsung focus?

Guys I need an explanation for this can you please suggest me some solutions by which I will be able to disable the alert sound that we get to hear while we have kept ot phone in the charging and also while we click some pictures. So that’s what I want to ask here. do you all know any method by which I will be able to disable that sound from my phone if you know any of them then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I have done a full scan of my phone and was not able to get anything out of it, so that’s why I am asking you about the same. in case if you all must be knowing something about it. so start replying o th e same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: How to Disable alert sound in Samsung focus?

The camera sound cannot be disabled at all. Well it is a inbuilt feature and no matter whatever you do it will not be disabled a t all, that’s for sure. so I hope you do understand what I am saying here. so that’s what I am saying here. anyways for a change just try a simple suggestion that I am giving you right now anc come back to me if that works or not. So what I want to say is that go to the phone settings and from there disable all the sound settings and put it in the silent mode and that’s it. so go ahead and check out the explanation that I have given you and let me know if that was of any use for you or not. However I cant assure you that camera sound clicks will be disabled by that, it is better to be frank on answering these type of questions.

Well the camera sound cannot be disabled at all, that’s for sure. So what is the alternative method that you can try. Well what you can do is that reduce the volume of the button and keep it low. Make sure that it reaches 00. Then only you can think of some alternative, so that’s what you need to give a try for the same. the shutter sound of the camera will not be there at all that’s for sure, so give a try for the same and let me know if that sorts out the issue for you or not.

Have you checked out the different volumes of the camera click then you will get to know what I am talking here. so what I want to say is that go ahead and check out for the same that will be the appropriate information for you. Well you can alter the sound of the camera clicks by that and hence that’s what you need to do. Well that will minimize the volume of the camera click and take my words you cannot mute the volume of the camera click.